• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, zura, longjohnmong and 5 others
she's too tall and manly. good for breeding, not good for sex

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, traveler and Latinolooksmaxxer
asscheeks like that are quite rare especially on white foids (black foids usually have a bit too much of lipedema though)

good plump and round buttocks and not just a big hipbone

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 📎♿️⚙️ and traveler
not with that thousand cock stare

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Latinolooksmaxxer and traveler
she's too tall and manly. good for breeding, not good for sex
doggystyle when she is bent over is legit

could u imagine slapping her white ass cheek and seeing your darker color cock enter that prime pink vagina

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
@looksmaxxed her vagina walls grip onto a cock like a octopus grips onto cruise ships

doggystyle when she is bent over is legit

could u imagine slapping her white ass cheek and seeing your darker color cock enter that prime pink vagina
she looks mutt too though so i wouldnt be surprised to find out she has brown poossy

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
shameless whore

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Guys when girls sexualizing their bodies on OF: ''Ohhh hell no bro..''
Guys when girls sexualizing their bodies on YouTube: ''She is the best girlfriend bro.. like just look at her..''

I'd rather have something like this tbh..

I would feel ashamed for taking her off the market because she deserves to be bred by a top-tier chad.

Breaking the cycle of subhumanity is more important to me then LTRing a stacy. Besides, I probably couldn't afford her betabuxxing rates even if I ascend.

Guys when girls sexualizing their bodies on OF: ''Ohhh hell no bro..''
Guys when girls sexualizing their bodies on YouTube: ''She is the best girlfriend bro.. like just look at her..''

I'd rather have something like this tbh..

looks legit

You're naive if you think you'd be happy. Hedonic adaptation would eventually render you immune to all her physical charms. And obviously she sucks as a person. But you wouldn't be able to break up with her because you know you'd never get hotter. So you'd just be trapped in an unfulfilling relationship. Or she'd break up with you and you'd have to live the rest of your life knowing you'd never get hotter and jerking off to her memory.

You're naive if you think you'd be happy. Hedonic adaptation would eventually render you immune to all her physical charms. And obviously she sucks as a person. But you wouldn't be able to break up with her because you know you'd never get hotter. So you'd just be trapped in an unfulfilling relationship. Or she'd break up with you and you'd have to live the rest of your life knowing you'd never get hotter and jerking off to her memory.
Life is about having fun

mirin thesis for masters program brah

@Xangsane
@Xangsane wants this
120123 Janice Young Ashanti Young

• JFL
Reactions: traveler