would u be happy with this white pawg?

T

traveler

Kraken
St3JJ.gif

Her dad is Probably a Racist White Brah.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler, Kanye West's Cousin and Juandigomigo22
I'd be happy to have a sexual relationship with her, no serious long term relationship.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Depends if she's underage or not
If she's legal then yea I'd be happy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 62846
I'd be happy to have a sexual relationship with her, no serious long term relationship.
Nice ass but looks like a boring whore. Wouldn't ltr but would fuck if I could

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
Nope. I would stone this attention-seeking whore immediately.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Nice ass but looks like a boring whore. Wouldn't ltr but would fuck if I could
For me it's more tribal, seriously dating outside my people is really unappealing to me.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Surely you are no Jew, white nor are you black, what are you? :Comfy:
I'm a mestizo chicano, parents are from Mexico. My father's side is more native American and my mom's side is more white.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
I'm a mestizo chicano, parents are from Mexico. My father's side is more native American and my mom's side is more white.
My brown brother. :Comfy: (I'm South Asian though -- not a fan of race-mixing either). :Comfy: I knew you had to be brown somehow.

• Love it
My brown brother. :Comfy: (I'm South Asian though -- not a fan of race-mixing either). :Comfy: I knew you had to be brown somehow.
What have you the impression that I was brown? I am and definitely take on a more native American phenotype.

Yeah, the Latino people are largely miscegenated, it is what it is but I feel like a lot of latinos cope with "we are a mixed people, why does it matter?" Yeah, we're mixed but at the end of the day they should still hold an identity. This pawg looks like a regular American white woman, if she has no real lineage from my culture I can't really see myself being comfortable in a long term relationship with her. Just because there are a lot of white-whiteish latinos doesn't mean we need to make more.