would u date better looking girl who is not truely into you, or worse looking but into you?

????;kl;k

• into

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • not into

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
I'd pump and dump not into girl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Entschuldigung, aesthetically5ft7 and 1 other person
Better looking of course, assuming she could act interested.

lol im the only one that voted into. Rather have the balls in a relationship than get cucked by tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I honestly don't get how a girl dates me if she's not into me. It really makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MentalistKebab
I hate need people so someone who's not so into me

What do you mean by "dating" ? Am I fucking her whenever I want ? Why a girl who is not into me is dating with me ?

Depends on how worse looking, is she’s at least normie then I’d pick her because the validation is worth a lot. But if she’s straight up ugly then I’d rather be with the Stacy even if she doesn’t actually like me

what are they on the looks scale? is the ugly girl a 1, 2, 3? hot girl a 9 or a 7?

what are they on the looks scale? is the ugly girl a 1, 2, 3? hot girl a 9 or a 7?
both are fck, one is like avg/slighlty above average <from range 5to5.9>and better looking is <from 6.1 to 7.1?>

Assuming the worse looking one is not a landwhale and utterly worse, i would prefer someone who is truly into me. Besides if you say the better looking one is not truely into me that means she's still at least has interest in me so when i choose the worse looking that can make her insane and more into me

Voted not into = cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635