Would u feel like theres nothing left and u should die after seeing Female barrett?

LeonidasGui

LeonidasGui

Kraken
Like nothing matters anymore after seeing her
03193B9F 96C6 4D8D 847F 7E1119728C10

• +1
Reactions: Pei
What the fuck are these questions bro?

Like, if you are gay at least be gay with style.

Would u feel like theres nothing left and u should die after seeing Female Sean O'Pry?

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and butterworld
What the fuck are these questions bro?

Like, if you are gay at least be gay with style.

Would u feel like theres nothing left and u should die after seeing Female Sean O'Pry?

Wdym fuck

No? I’ll fuck it but why should there be nothing left? Explain @LeonidasGui

What if she existed and was at school with you and graduation never see again
Life would feel pointless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Pei
Life would feel pointless
What if Barrett went school with you but he’s a male so you can eject reproduce with him and have real sexual intercourse life pointless too

barrett doesnt care about u

What if Barrett went school with you but he’s a male so you can eject reproduce with him and have real sexual intercourse life pointless too
Again say it wdym

Again say it wdym
Like if Barrett had went to school with you he’s beautiful but not a women so can’t have legit sexual intercourse or children with him so sad feeling understand now

Lik
Like if Barrett had went to school with you he’s beautiful but not a women so can’t have legit sexual intercourse or children with him so sad feeling understand now
e you imagine him being a girl

Goddess among humans.

The question is, does she like like cock like her male counterpart?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and LeonidasGui
I just said sad the fact Jordan Barrett wasn’t born a women and is a man because two men can’t have actual sex or reproduce
Wan meet barrett

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Wan meet barrett
Damn bro we don’t even line same continent maybe if one of us became rich famous one day we would invite other to meet Barrett with the othe

• +1
Li
Damn bro we don’t even line same continent maybe if one of us became rich famous one day we would invite other to meet Barrett with the othe
ve

• +1
U promise

• +1
Where in usa u live

You both unironically have an amazing friendship, I'm sorry if I ever made fun of you
wdym just same interest with barrett not creepy right

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back