Reactions: MagaPutinism, Oberyn, House Lannister and 4 others
Not so much race but phenotype/ ethnicity

Of course not.

Nah i like my mix

Definitely I want to be an Urdu mogger

no. black is where it’s at

does that include changing phenotype?

I'd become north atlantid.

I'm half white. I just wanna be full white. My biggest falio is I am half asian. I wish there was a way to caucasianmax.

I'm half white. I just wanna be full white. My biggest falio is I am half asian. I wish there was a way to caucasianmax.
What are your Asian features

What are your Asian features
They r mostly soft features. My nose is slightly flat and my maxilla is also somewhat flat. Skin is olive. Other than that I have mostly wjite features along with 5'11 height. With air force ones (recomended by wheat waffle) I am 6'1.

They r mostly soft features. My nose is slightly flat and my maxilla is also somewhat flat. Skin is olive. Other than that I have mostly wjite features along with 5'11 height. With air force ones (recomended by wheat waffle) I am 6'1.
You can get surgeries to get a taller nose

if you ain’t white you ain’t right

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Hero of the Imperium
I would want to be a 6’2” Icelandic girth bear with a boulder for a skull

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
"Olive" (tan) skin is good

I'd want to be lightskin with blue eyes. i hate being indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Absolutely. I'm a shitskinned spic manlet in california and I have to see all the ethnik foids go after the white guys who tend to be taller, have more money, and more attractive features like white skin whereas mutt mexicans like myself have shit brown skin jfl.

Fuck I would prefer literally any white ethnicity over being a spic manlet mutt abomination jfc.

I'll take even being polish or irish, they still mog the FUCK out of dark deathnik mutts.

Attachments

• image_2022-09-15_220803951.png
    image_2022-09-15_220803951.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Not really an entire race change but I would like some features from certain races

I’d wanna be taller

not race but pheno. north atlantid mogs