cooldude1231

cooldude1231

Equinox
Cause it makes u fat as fuck

no

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, cooldude1231 and PeakIncels
Could u elab
nasolabials aren't caused by a lack of volume in the fold itself, they're caused by too much volume above it, and that volume is there because it sagged down from below the eye.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and PeakIncels
nasolabials aren't caused by a lack of volume in the fold itself, they're caused by too much volume above it, and that volume is there because it sagged down from below the eye.
what is the best way to fix them? i have them genetically it seems since they were present from a young age.

Do you think me missing my upper canines could be contributing to it? I was born without them for some reason

what is the best way to fix them? i have them genetically it seems since they were present from a young age.
I dissolved the fat right above the fold + lathered them with pcl threads for collagen.
Do you think me missing my upper canines could be contributing to it? I was born without them for some reason
probably not, I had hyperdontia when I was younger and still had them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mitereew, xantrooper and cooldude1231
I dissolved the fat right above the fold + lathered them with pcl threads for collagen.

do you think they have any correlation with having a deep canine fossa? I don't think ive seen them on anyone without that feature.

is that ur physique as ur pfp btw?