Would Volufiline do anything for dark circles?

TheDragon

TheDragon

Facecel
My eye area is absolutely shit because of my dark circles. Has anyone tried volufiline for under eye area and has it done anything?

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and edodalic29
I think so , im wondering if i can use it on my lips to get thicker lips

@uglymug2

give us lifefuel

my amazon seller cucked me until dec 15, i just ordered from ebay and canceled that order so ill be getting it for free, fucking asshole

• +1
Reactions: mug
i’d rather get filler than using it since its gonna cost much more in the long term fpr turkcels

Yes, it’s fucking liquid gold, it’s given me a good 2 mm of upper eyelid fat over the last 2.5 months.
I’m also applying under eyes and whilst it’s hard to notice because I never had dark circles, my orbital vector from my side profile has risen ever so slightly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, TheDragon, Johanjohan and 6 others
Yes, it’s fucking liquid gold, it’s given me a good 2 mm of upper eyelid fat over the last 2.5 months.
I’m also applying under eyes and whilst it’s hard to notice because I never had dark circles, my orbital vector from my side profile has risen ever so slightly.
Could you pm pics, with censored eye area eventually?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Mr.Proper
pm pics ?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
What is volufiline?

Fuckin hell which brand cunt?

• +1
i thoughts its a scam and doesnt last longterm

OP, I have your same problem... I started having dark circles when I was 12-13 and I have never got rid of them (not that this prevents me from getting laid, honestly, but it's still one of my worst looksmins).

I have tried the Tosowoong Volufiline 100% Botanic Oil for a couple of months this spring, one small drop for each under-eye before going to bed. The outcome was a complete zero effect. I still hope the product I bought (which does not mention Sederma) is a scam, but from this forum I see very inconsistent outcomes: a handful of members write about something positive, most found no effect at all. Yet, in theory, the only way to get rid of dark circles, for people like us, is by increasing the fat pads and volufiline should stimulate fat cells.

When, how often, how much did you apply?
Every night, one drop per side, upper and lower, before bed.
Hardly even dries by morning, but I don’t rub it off, so it maybe stays on for 12 hours or so?
I also started doing it on lips, but it tastes like poison (surprise surprise), so I stopped, my lips are almost ideal anyway, just need better colouring on them.
We’re honestly talking about liquid gold here, you can legitimately alter your eye shape depending on where you apply.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
OP, I have your same problem... I started having dark circles when I was 12-13 and I have never got rid of them (not that this prevents me from getting laid, honestly, but it's still one of my worst looksmins).

I have tried the Tosowoong Volufiline 100% Botanic Oil for a couple of months this spring, one small drop for each under-eye before going to bed. The outcome was a complete zero effect. I still hope the product I bought (which does not mention Sederma) is a scam, but from this forum I see very inconsistent outcomes: a handful of members write about something positive, most found no effect at all. Yet, in theory, the only way to get rid of dark circles, for people like us, is by increasing the fat pads and volufiline should stimulate fat cells.
That’s odd.
I’ve had great results personally, perhaps it depends on the base amount of fat that you have; maybe you never even had any fat potential for volufiline to stimulate?

That’s odd.
I’ve had great results personally, perhaps it depends on the base amount of fat that you have; maybe you never even had any fat potential for volufiline to stimulate?
It is precisely what I have guessed: maybe volufiline works only for those who have at least some fat cells available, instead those like me practically devoid of any of them cannot get an improvement. At the same time, I still fear/hope that my product was a scam, thus sooner or later I will try a different one, maybe the same used by you.

• +1
Every night, one drop per side, upper and lower, before bed.
Hardly even dries by morning, but I don’t rub it off, so it maybe stays on for 12 hours or so?
I also started doing it on lips, but it tastes like poison (surprise surprise), so I stopped, my lips are almost ideal anyway, just need better colouring on them.
We’re honestly talking about liquid gold here, you can legitimately alter your eye shape depending on where you apply.
So is it four drops in total or one drop for each side?

It is precisely what I have guessed: maybe volufiline works only for those who have at least some fat cells available, instead those like me practically devoid of any of them cannot get an improvement. At the same time, I still fear/hope that my product was a scam, thus sooner or later I will try a different one, maybe the same used by you.
Yeah that’s my theory too.
Perhaps grafts/fillers would be your only option?

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
That’s odd.
Did you use tosowoongs bottle?