Would volufiline help me?

I

IMMO

Iron
Been rated mid mtn and been told my eye area is a failo for me so was wondering if there's any softmax like volufiline that could help if I put it on my upper and under eye

I know I have other failos such as my skin and jaw but that's not the point of this thread so please don't bother with it.

Attachments

• 20240814_233341.jpg
    20240814_233341.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240726_225733.jpg
    20240726_225733.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
put the volufiline on your lips and use burt's bees red dahlia lip balm
your lips are a bigger failo than your eyes

• +1
Reactions: IMMO
Brutal nct.
everything else is above average

• +1
Ahh yes that was another thing I was aware of that I forgot to mention but thanks for suggesting the lip balm. Will putting it on my eyes help my eye area tho? I can always buy more

Ahh yes that was another thing I was aware of that I forgot to mention but thanks for suggesting the lip balm. Will putting it on my eyes help my eye area tho? I can always buy more
a softmax like volufiline wont help with your eyes in your case because all it does is promote fat growth, which you do not need

curl your lashes or use mascara on your lower and upper lashes (use it lightly or you would look gay as fuck) the mascara i would recommend is kill lash superproof mascara,

once again do not over use it or you would look gay as fuck

a softmax like volufiline wont help with your eyes in your case because all it does is promote fat growth, which you do not need

curl your lashes or use mascara on your lower and upper lashes (use it lightly or you would look gay as fuck) the mascara i would recommend is kill lash superproof mascara,

once again do not over use it or you would look gay as fuck
I see, thank you I will get it and try it out, just had a question about the lips because from what I've read volufiline isn't particularly effective in growing your lips would it just be better if I got like 0.5 mil of filler or not worth it?

I see, thank you I will get it and try it out, just had a question about the lips because from what I've read volufiline isn't particularly effective in growing your lips would it just be better if I got like 0.5 mil of filler or not worth it?
you would have to use volufiline every day, you'll see results when you finish the bottle which would take some time

get filler only on your upper lip, not your bottom, you need to make it seem like your lips are proportionate

id also suggest an upper lip flip for your case

• +1
Been rated mid mtn and been told my eye area is a failo for me so was wondering if there's any softmax like volufiline that could help if I put it on my upper and under eye

I know I have other failos such as my skin and jaw but that's not the point of this thread so please don't bother with it.
ur lips are very thin, dry, uncolorful and crusty exfoliate them with ur toothbrush and use tinted vaseline along with the vollufuline

ur lips are very thin, dry, uncolorful and crusty exfoliate them with ur toothbrush and use tinted vaseline along with the vollufuline
yeah i think vollufuline may help on upper and lower eye a bit

Why this specific lip balm bhai?