Would women notice makeup on men?

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
Unironically thinking about putting on makeup to hide blemishes. I know other men wont notice but would foids know im frauding since they have experience with make up?

inb4 male gaze retards calling me a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
faggot

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, LegitUser, Madridista and 2 others
should answer your question
but they dont expect men to wear makeup so wont they'd be more likely to assume i just have good skin?

but they dont expect men to wear makeup so wont they'd be more likely to assume i just have good skin?
when you get close to them they will see it on your skin, just save yourself the cringe and don't

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
  • +1
Reactions: shitskinism, LegitUser, T50 Demon and 1 other person
Unironically thinking about putting on makeup to hide blemishes. I know other men wont notice but would foids know im frauding since they have experience with make up?
yes they will know, skintone with makeup looks unnatural plus they will be able to see the tiny bumps even if their color is covered up
makeups only good for photos

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon and perpetuallytired
yes they will know, skintone with makeup looks unnatural plus they will be able to see the tiny bumps even if their color is covered up
makeups only good for photos
fucking foids why they gotta nootice, i guess its just lifts for the moids

inb4 male gaze retards calling me a faggot
unfortunately yes but if you put it on right you might avoid them noticing

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
it is pretty obvious if you’re looking for it

But at this point probably still less than 1% of men use it so they’re not likely to be vigilant of it

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
you've gotta follow the primal diet and stop these stupid copes. they can absolutely tell. i know from experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back