Would wrap around implants ruin my IPD

D

Deleted member 21219

Gold
B20C1275 2202 458C 80AA AC0B1D90BF32
B6DE7495 B057 4693 B173 5A0843F4C404
FDDCB46A 6F52 46A2 BC5C 703201DE7AF8

Want wrap around implants to widen my face and counteract horse face. Also want to lengthen the ramus so I look less downward grown. Would this all mess my ipd or would it suit my face?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I think your actual IPD is okay but your wide flat nasal bridge is fucking everyhting up tbh

get a rhinoplasty then reasses

I think your actual IPD is okay but your wide flat nasal bridge is fucking everyhting up tbh

By many points do u think rhino would ascend me?

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
By many points do u think rhino would ascend me?
maybe half a point ish(which is loads for one surgery)

Youre probably about a 3.75-4/10 right now Low tier normie

maybe half a point ish(which is loads for one surgery)

Youre probably about a 3.75-4/10 right now Low tier normie
Over. I posted here earlier and was rated 4-4-4.25 psl. Might as well rope.

• +1
well the pics where youre facing front on look worse than your profile or side pics,

Id stand by my rating of LTN facially.

That guy luljaky is an example of a MTN with a similar pheno so yu can see what kind of looks level fits that rating

well the pics where youre facing front on look worse than your profile or side pics,

That guy luljaky is an example of a MTN with a similar pheno so yu can see what kind of looks level fits that rating
Yeah. I understand there’s some deviation in ratings. I don’t really get offended at them. Any other surgery advice?

tretinoin for your nigga skin, grow hair with curls or dreads, get to 12% bodyfat and hit the gym for 1 year. if you still don’t get action look into surgery stuff. Your 6”4 and mixed race i think you should be good

doesn't wrap around only refer to mandible implants

Yeah. I understand there’s some deviation in ratings. I don’t really get offended at them. Any other surgery advice?
Youre probably a CCW bimax candidate but tbb CCW rotation results are generally a bit underwhelming. If I were you, if get a rhino then something to wider your jaw and try and balance off your narrow face, you could alos get zygo implants but they often look uncanny- up to you if you think risk is worth it or not

Youre probably a CCW bimax candidate but tbb CCW rotation results are generally a bit underwhelming. If I were you, if get a rhino then something to wider your jaw and try and balance off your narrow face, you could alos get zygo implants but they often look uncanny- up to you if you think risk is worth it or not
Implants are a bad idea considering his jaws are not positioned correctly and downward swung.

• +1

Do you have a flat nasal bridge btw? I think you do.

That is why you are getting rhino? To make your eyes appear less wide set?

Implants are a bad idea considering his jaws are not positioned correctly and downward swung.
What can he do then? CCW bimax tends to be underwhelming, he could defo do with defining that nasal bridge but is he jsut hardcapped by skull shape after that?

Btw these are close up selfies and he is tilting his head down in one of them.

OP, post a pic from further away looking straight. The horse face is probably not that bad IRL.

What can he do then? CCW bimax tends to be underwhelming, he could defo do with defining that nasal bridge but is he jsut hardcapped by skull shape after that?
Yeah tbh. Long skull is hard to fix. He would be in a much better position if he had SFS or something.

Do you have a flat nasal bridge btw? I think you do.

That is why you are getting rhino? To make your eyes appear less wide set?
Its somewhat flat, thinning it out/defining it slightly will help the ipd a littl for a white person but I would say OPs is much more severe case.

I think the bulbous tip is the biggest improvement to my nose, then jsut bring the alars in+ define bridge for slight harmony boost

His skull shape is prolly not that bad irl.

Also, he has acne and does not look like he has even bothered to softmax yet.

This guy has long mid face and ascended hard from jaw and zygo implants (he’s swollen in the after pic btw). So do you think jaw implants plus zygo implants plus rhino would ascend me? I’d rather not do bimax if I don’t have to. What softmaxes could I do also besides skincare?
6CBEE364 BBBB 4CEB B498 4C61DA471C59

Attachments

• 0ADD2A54-86F2-4157-8EB5-34DA78B7E477.png
    0ADD2A54-86F2-4157-8EB5-34DA78B7E477.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

I think his nose shape is pretty brutal from the front and he should fix that first cos it’s easier than fixing his midface/skull.

He posted a selfie from longer distance (mirror pic) in his other pic and his nasal bridge still had that giga wide flat look. Tbh he needs a nose job a lot more than I do lol

I think his nose shape is pretty brutal from the front and he should fix that first cos it’s easier than fixing his midface/skull.

He posted a selfie from longer distance (mirror pic) in his other pic and his nasal bridge still had that giga wide flat look. Tbh he needs a nose job a lot more than I do lol
What about chin wing? It would drop the gonial