Would yall be in a relationship with this bbw?

tookcel

tookcel

Over for ethnic cels
Rate this bbw.

Attachments

• IMG_3578.jpeg
    IMG_3578.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3579.jpeg
    IMG_3579.jpeg
    902.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3580.jpeg
    IMG_3580.jpeg
    1,002.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3581.jpeg
    IMG_3581.jpeg
  • IMG_3582.jpeg
    IMG_3582.jpeg
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Acion, Funnyunenjoyer1, shizuku11111 and 2 others
would be good looking if she lost weight tbh but no i don't want to be seen with a fat girl
would fuck though

• +1
Reactions: xxv, watah, Mewton and 1 other person
would be good looking if she lost weight tbh but no i don't want to be seen with a fat girl
would fuck though
Why wouldnt you want to be seen with a fat girl? Is it because you would be embarassed and that youre friends and family would bully you right?

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Why wouldnt you want to be seen with a fat girl? Is it because you would be embarassed and that youre friends and family would bully you right?
correct , it is humiliating.
it sorts of depends on what you look like but imagine being somewhat okay looking like mid mtn+ and bringing home a girlfriend to meet your parents and she's just fat.

• +1
Reactions: xxv and tookcel
correct , it is humiliating.
it sorts of depends on what you look like but imagine being somewhat okay looking like mid mtn+ and bringing home a girlfriend to meet your parents and she's just fat.
This💯, im midtier normie and 6'4 and imagine i bring her home. I have only gotten bbws on dating apps. I tried to only smash them but none of them want it. Only to date them yk so I dont know what to do. Thats why I ask you these kind of questions but I agree with you.

Rate this bbw.
i dont understand these retards why dont they just lose fat?? you need to have a somalian nigger orangutan iq to not realise your potential if you cut eating like an ogre. i would certainly date and kidnap her and feed her a meal everyday with metabolism booster meds so she can be a htb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, xxv, its_over and 1 other person
This💯, im midtier normie and 6'4 and imagine i bring her home. I have only gotten bbws on dating apps. I tried to only smash them but none of them want it. Only to date them yk so I dont know what to do. Thats why I ask you these kind of questions but I agree with you.
Simple fix to this problem is to love bomb them and make them believe you are interested in more than just sex even when you aren't this has worked for me with girls who want 'relationships' just make them feel sort of cared for and special then they'll probably fuck you only problem is that this process can sometimes take a few weeks to even some months but if you're not high htn+ or htn nichemaxxed most girls wont just want to fuck and thats all.
Sounds like a horrible thing to do but it what it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, Codeinlover and tookcel
i dont understand these retards why dont they just lose fat?? you need to have a somalian nigger orangutan iq to not realise your potential if you cut eating like an ogre. i would certainly date and kidnap her and feed her a meal everyday with metabolism booster meds so she can be a htb
they love food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, tookcel, Codeinlover and 1 other person
Fr cuh

Simple fix to this problem is to love bomb them and make them believe you are interested in more than just sex even when you aren't this has worked for me with girls who want 'relationships' just make them feel sort of cared for and special then they'll probably fuck you only problem is that this process can sometimes take a few weeks to even some months but if you're not high htn+ or htn nichemaxxed most girls wont just want to fuck and thats all.
Sounds like a horrible thing to do but it what it is
Over bro, but how do you iniate the date? Do you tell her, "come over to me". Or do you take her out to sushi or some restaurant and then fuck her the same day and then ghost her?

Over bro, but how do you iniate the date? Do you tell her, "come over to me". Or do you take her out to sushi or some restaurant and then fuck her the same day and then ghost her?
im probably not the best person to ask for this as i don't really take girls out to places and shit as I'm 16 we just kind of go over to one of each others houses but from what i see i'd assume u take the girl out to eat or some kind of date pay for her meal or wtv too and if the date goes well you would ask her to come over to your place if she wants to watch movies and chill and shit but she ofc knows what this insinuates and then if she likes you and is feeling you i'd assume she'd come with you. However some whores will come on dates just for a free meal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover and tookcel
im probably not the best person to ask for this as i don't really take girls out to places and shit as I'm 16 we just kind of go over to one of each others houses but from what i see i'd assume u take the girl out to eat or some kind of date pay for her meal or wtv too and if the date goes well you would ask her to come over to your place if she wants to watch movies and chill and shit but she ofc knows what this insinuates and then if she likes you and is feeling you i'd assume she'd come with you. However some whores will come on dates just for a free meal
Damn imagine paying a free meal to a bbw and then not getting anything, over 🤣🤣😭😭

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Damn imagine paying a free meal to a bbw and then not getting anything, over 🤣🤣😭😭
insanely over ive been cheated on by girls that are significantly worse looking than me with guys that are also significantly worse looking i dont even understand what they want anymore atp

• So Sad
Reactions: tookcel
insanely over ive been cheated on by girls that are significantly worse looking than me with guys that are also significantly worse looking i dont even understand what they want anymore atp
What if I keep the relationship lowkey yk? I dont show her to my family nor friends and then break up after 3 months? So I can get some pussy atleast?

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
@UZB_Strebl cuuuh 🤣🤣🤣😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
What if I keep the relationship lowkey yk? I dont show her to my family nor friends and then break up after 3 months? So I can get some pussy atleast?
probably the best thing to do love bomb her and just use her for sex for a few months then when ur done with her just leave her if she asks why u dont introduce her to ur family and friends make up some bullshit like your mother being overprotective over you and hating all your past exes so your scared she's gonna ruin ur relationship so you want to take things slow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tookcel and Codeinlover
Rate this bbw.
no cuz i wouldnt be wanna seen with her thats like walking around saying “im a subhuman retard with caveman wiring”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and tookcel
probably the best thing to do love bomb her and just use her for sex for a few months then when ur done with her just leave her if she asks why u dont introduce her to ur family and friends make up some bullshit like your mother being overprotective over you and hating all your past exes so your scared she's gonna ruin ur relationship so you want to take things slow
Bet