Would yall eat a fruit roll up off this foid titty?

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15yr old athlete/fat booty enjoyer
GIFMaker me 8

I would eat 10 off her tittys. Lmk

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, WeiWei, noobs and 6 others
brutal no replypill

• +1
Reactions: noobs and chiefkeefsdick
Bump

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
no.

• +1
Reactions: chiefkeefsdick
I know you would if it was your sister.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and LuckyBeast
well her face is ugly and boneless, and her tits are black.
Her face is beautiful.

What’s wrong with dark tits. U don’t like dark women?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Her face is beautiful.
well imo just look at her lips, why are they dark all on the outside but white inside like she must have some froth/grime on her lips and needs to wipe it off immediately. also she just looks ugly and like if u wipe her shes greasy and shit. and no bones.
What’s wrong with dark tits. U don’t like dark women?
nothing wrong w dark tits, its just black tits. and african tits. thats also what ruined her face for me, its african.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Fuck no

• +1
well imo just look at her lips, why are they dark all on the outside but white inside like she must have some froth/grime on her lips and needs to wipe it off immediately. also she just looks ugly and like if u wipe her shes greasy and shit. and no bones.

nothing wrong w dark tits, its just black tits. and african tits. thats also what ruined her face for me, its african.
I’m 100% sure she has some type of lip gloss on her lips. This woman is beautiful as hell. No bones=ugly in some cases

Also how is her face “African” also I don’t get the difference between dark and African tits

black, dark and ugly

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, noobs, ey88 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
I’m 100% sure she has some type of lip gloss on her lips. This woman is beautiful as hell. No bones=ugly in some cases

Also how is her face “African” also I don’t get the difference between dark and African tits
if she asked me if she could suck my dick rn id say no. id even feel bad because id feel like im on her ugly level.

if she asked me if she could suck my dick rn id say no. id even feel bad because id feel like im on her ugly level.
Lmao I would fuck the shit outta her. Yall just not used to beautiful black women

• +1
Lmao I would fuck the shit outta her. Yall just not used to beautiful black women
yea ive never seen a black woman i liked sexually so ig im just not used to it. if ive never seen one i couldnt be used to it.

yea ive never seen a black woman i liked sexually so ig im just not used to it. if ive never seen one i couldnt be used to it.
Are u white?

• +1
Naw nigga. Find me a slavic snowbunny n im good g

JFL at this bait

Also this thread reminds me of the time my friend told me his girl wouldn’t let him put a fruit roll up on his dick before she blows him