Would you attend Giant Implants?

Would you attend Giant Implants clinic?

• Total voters
optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
If Giant Implants clinic were to actually open in Cambodia, would you attend for your never-performed-before osteotomies?
:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Why tf Cambodia? Makes me want to not go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, mfk, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
hes larping

hes larping
Yes I think so, but I've asked realsurgerymax on more than one occasion and he's said it's legit, so idk. I trust it more coming from that account rather than just insta giant implants.
I need hope (cope) tho, so we will see come summer

Yes I think so, but I've asked realsurgerymax on more than one occasion and he's said it's legit, so idk. I trust it more coming from that account rather than just insta giant implants.
I need hope (cope) tho, so we will see come summer
They're the same person no?

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
he can avoid lawsuits easily by making his clinic in cambodia

huge red flag

if you want to play russian roulette with your face then that is the place to go

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, User28823, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
i fucking love giant

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 24444
Yes but I would expect him to troll on the giant implants page but not in private dm on looksmax
you have to finally understand that this guy doesn't have any practice but only makes some plans or studies, that's why he can troll you. he even said it several times, just go through his post history. that person has never operated on anyone in his life, and he doesn't even make a living doing plastic surgery.

the fact that someone has knowledge in this field and makes a living from it does not mean that he has a practicing doctor's office.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, rdqs and Patient A
Lost inside Cambodia

you have to finally understand that this guy doesn't have any practice but only makes some plans or studies, that's why he can troll you. he even said it several times, just go through his post history. that person has never operated on anyone in his life, and he doesn't even make a living doing plastic surgery.

the fact that someone has knowledge in this field and makes a living from it does not mean that he has a practicing doctor's office.
Yes good point, though he told me it was a local surgeon performing it and him doing the planning and supervising

I mean I've been doubtful, that's why I'm asking

I need lefort 4.

//The MOUSE