Would you be a househusband

sigma ✰

sigma ✰

🦖👽🛸
Would you be willing to have a wife that earns enough to sustain both of you a comfortable living, and you are a househusband who does the chores?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, CopiumX, DarkTriadBeliever and 1 other person
cuckoldry final boss

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakShowCel, shizuku11111 and sigma ✰
My balls are full with coom they slap against my leg with each step, the weight of my balls anchors me and improves my posture, women take notice of my high T energy I’m ready to breed them at any moment,

meanwhile your shriveled up raisins are dying because you’re a dopamine fiend with no self control hunched over with no energy:tiny::tiny:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked and sigma ✰
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, GigaRetard and Acion
My balls are full with coom they slap against my leg with each step, the weight of my balls anchors me and improves my posture, women take notice of my high T energy I’m ready to breed them at any moment,

meanwhile your shriveled up raisins are dying because you’re a dopamine fiend with no self control hunched over with no energy:tiny::tiny:

i would say i am a very energetic person

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Househusband=stay at home while wife gets threesomed by tyrones at work

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX and sigma ✰
Househusband=stay at home while wife gets threesomed by tyrones at work
she's gonna get that threesome as well when youre at work and she's bored at home

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, Acion, CopiumX and 1 other person
never, women that make more money than you think you're worth less than them, and women that make less think you're equal

I'm not dealing with the ego of that type of woman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and sigma ✰

faggot incest retard after raping his grandma

• Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰
never, women that make more money than you think you're worth less than them, and women that make less think you're equal

I'm not dealing with the ego of that type of woman
but do you think your life would be easier? you wouldnt have to wagecuck and could spend time with kids and only a few hours of chores then do whatever you want

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Acion and DarkTriadBeliever
no thats cucked

• Hmm...
but do you think your life would be easier? you wouldnt have to wagecuck and could spend time with kids and only a few hours of chores then do whatever you want
I have too much pride, same reason I couldn't be married to a woman like steph currys wife, any woman that'd disrespect your legacy in public is a no

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and sigma ✰
I have too much pride, same reason I couldn't be married to a woman like steph currys wife, any woman that'd disrespect your legacy in public is a no
interesting
personally i would not be, because i am a very ambitious person and would not have the time for it

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and DarkTriadBeliever
Would you be willing to have a wife that earns enough to sustain both of you a comfortable living, and you are a househusband who does the chores?
View attachment 3143266
No I want a woman to stay at home, if shes at work then shes going to find some other guy and cheat on me I HATE FOIDS!!!!

• +1
No I want a woman to stay at home, if shes at work then shes going to find some other guy and cheat on me I HATE FOIDS!!!!
wont she cheat on you if you wageslave while she's at home bored and calls up tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Acion
wont she cheat on you if you wageslave while she's at home bored and calls up tyrone
FUCK!!!! SHE'LL CHEAT ON ME REGARDLESS!!!!! THIS IS WHY I DONT LIKE IRL FEMALES!!!

• JFL
FUCK!!!! SHE'LL CHEAT ON ME REGARDLESS!!!!! THIS IS WHY I DONT LIKE IRL FEMALES!!!
so given that she will equally cheat either way, would you be a househusband

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn and FreakShowCel
so given that she will equally cheat either way, would you be a househusband
Either way im getting cucked so id rather have her do all the heavy lifting and I get to stay at home and clean

• +1
Either way im getting cucked so id rather have her do all the heavy lifting and I get to stay at home and clean
thanks for the reply, you are the first to pick this option
interesting, i thought more people would be in favor of this

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and FreakShowCel
Yes id love to take care of my kids and shit

• Love it
how many kids would you want?
Probably 3-2 it just couldnt be a single child cause i think having a brother/sister is important for development

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and cooldude1231
View attachment 3143266
Of course. Wage slavery is mad gay. I hate working. I'd love to just neet all day while my bitch slaves for me.

• Love it
Of course. Wage slavery is mad gay. I hate working. I'd love to just neet all day while my bitch slaves for me.
would you have kids, or no?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Haven’t seen you in a while man

• +1
Reactions: Acion and sigma ✰
Low T if you don't want to wage slave like a man tbh.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Primalsplit
Honestly i disagree with everyone saying it's cuck.

Women are definitely willing to provide for a man that she actually likes and want to keep around so it's actually alpha.

Providing for a woman that got ran-thru in her youth is cuck.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Acion
Honestly i disagree with everyone saying it's cuck.

Women are definitely willing to provide for a man that she actually likes and want to keep around so it's actually alpha.

Providing for a woman that got ran-thru in her youth is cuck.
interesting theory, i didnt think of that

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and GigaRetard