Would you be happy if you were 6"0 and wide framed ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Would you be happy being 6"0 barefoot and have naturally wide bideltold width around 22-23" and narrow hips too ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 19551 and beau
I am 6 barefoot with wide frame and not happy :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and bogii
This or it's over

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I am 6 barefoot with wide frame and not happy
I come to this thread for writing this.

I am 6ft with good frame and suffering 7/24.

You have to be 6'1+ to make it in the normie world.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reddotguy, FrameMogger, Deleted member 16058 and 4 others

would you happy being 6"3-6"4 ?

I’m 6’1 with 22 inch bideltoid, maybe more cause I just measured where the clavicle ended, I’m totally happy with my height, I believe that more height wouldn’t get me more women nor would frame, face matters the most.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, FrameMogger and Deleted member 19551

I’ve grown from 5’10 to 6’1 over the past year or so and I’ve noticed 0 increase in female attention

Not happy however it's preferable, I would be happy with facial improvements

I am that. If I was happy I wouldn’t be here

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I'm 6'3 with wide shoulders. Probably wider than most here even before gym.
I'm reasonably happy. I was fortunately blessed with not knowing any of this shit in my teens so I had fairly normal teen years.

After some looks maxing and gym especially I became much more secure in myself and by extension happier. I never liked being a skeleton.

Yes !.

Height is a necessesity for dominating other men, and women feel safer around taller men.

Also how did you grow?
And what's your age?
Late puberty mostly, at 17 I was 5’8, 5’11 at 18 and 6’1 now at 19.

No one has 22 bidelt as natty. You Are asking If I would Be Happy with a mr Olympia tier roided physique. My answer is yes

I’m 6’1 with 22 inch bideltoid, maybe more cause I just measured where the clavicle ended, I’m totally happy with my height, I believe that more height wouldn’t get me more women nor would frame, face matters the most.
Learn to measure properly you stupid retard

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger and fjor2096
6ft with wide frame (tho not so narrow hips but whatever only gay gym bros notice that) and feeling pretty happy with my body. I wouldn't mind a few added inches of height obviously but it's definitely not something that I obsess over. Physique wise I mog 98% of dude my age and height is fine

6ft with wide frame (tho not so narrow hips but whatever only gay gym bros notice that) and feeling pretty happy with my body. I wouldn't mind a few added inches of height obviously but it's definitely not something that I obsess over. Physique wise I mog 98% of dude my age and height is fine
6"0 with wide frame is giga build in my school

I am the framemogger and yes I am happy. If it weren't for my slightly above average height and frame Id prob be an incel ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back