Would you be nicer to people if you always had enough money?

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor
Discuss below.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
No I wouldnt

No tbh. Why do you think most successful ppl hate the homeless lol

No tbh. Why do you think most successful ppl hate the homeless lol
You couldn’t really say without experiencing it first hand. And the “why do you think most successful people hate the homeless” thing is a generalisation.

People aspiring to grow wealth hate underclass especially when they feel the government grants them too much, and they’re bearing the cost of that.

But I’m talking in a situation that’s not zero sum. Would you hate people if you had enough money?

Also, using something like “most people who are successful seem to do xyz” is a cucked mindset. Why is what you’d ideally do, what most people appear to do?

I’m not forcing you to say you’d be nice to people but it’d be a hell of a shame if you weren’t. I think it’s because you don’t actually know how strong the effects of being a good person is yet, because you aren’t influenced be so many good people, yet.

Last edited:
I would be more narcy not going to lie, fuck most people, 90% of humanity needs to die off

• +1
Reactions: ConnorTheMogger
You couldn’t really say without experiencing it first hand. And the “why do you think most successful people hate the homeless” thing is a generalisation.

People aspiring to grow wealth hate underclass especially when they feel the government grants them too much, and their bearing the cost of that.

But I’m talking in a situation that’s not zero sum. Would you hate people if you had enough money?

Also, using something like “most people who are successful seem to do xyz” is a cucked mindset. Why is what you’d ideally do, what most people appear to do?

I’m not forcing you to say you’d be nice to people but it’d be a hell of a shame if you weren’t. I think it’s because you don’t actually know how strong the effects of being a good person is yet, because you aren’t influenced be so many good people, yet.
High iq response, kinda misread the question I wouldn’t go out of my way to be an asshole. I wouldn’t really really pay attention to low class if anything

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Cuz they are undisciplined self inflicted losers majority of the time
There’s lots of cases where homelessness is not self inflicted. We can’t generalise. Lots are drug addicts who need desperate help. People turn to unlimited amounts of hard drugs when they feel all meaning in life is lost, even more so than when they feel all hope is lost. I’ve seen people with no hope still push forward.

High iq response, kinda misread the question I wouldn’t go out of my way to be an asshole. I wouldn’t really really pay attention to low class if anything
That’s very understandable to be honest. And it’s very honest.