Would you be with above average girl that made fun of you before you lost weight?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
A girl has a crush on me after I lost weight, she is ex oneitis's best friend. It lead me to these sites and incels after they trolled me super hard, even faking that exoneitis has a crush on me. Now after I gym the oneitis's best friend has a crush on me. Would you be with a girl that made fun of you a bad year ago when she was 15 and immature or nah? She is attractive, just wanna hear your perspective on it.

Due to this I found braincels, red pill, lookism and now looksmaxxing.

No

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
if she's as attractive as you say she is, why not? just have a little fun with her then dump her later on. you gain experience too.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, 11gaijin and Deleted member 281
Pump and dump.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and 11gaijin
if she's as attractive as you say she is, why not? just have a little fun with her then dump her later on. you gain experience too.
That would be my first girlfriend. I jus't dont feel its morally right. She is attractive but there is thousands of other women too. I actually could find out what ex oneitis talked about me and then cut contact
Pump and dump.
No LTR?

That would be my first girlfriend. I jus't dont feel its morally right. She is attractive but there is thousands of other women too. I actually could find out what ex oneitis talked about me and then cut contact
how would it be morally wrong? nobody really cares about their first gfs my dude, i say go for it bro

Yeah, who cares smh

Fuck and chuck

All that brain masturbation here although we know all damn well op will not deliver. If you Start a Thread about a specific girl its ogre already.

All that brain masturbation here although we know all damn well op will not deliver. If you Start a Thread about a specific girl its ogre already.
Its discussion my friend, in 2 weeks I can do an update

Its discussion my friend, in 2 weeks I can do an update

I wish you all the best but i would bet my life savings nothing will happen if she doesnt do all the work. First you dont have the Slayer mentality to make this Work. You already put her on a Podest with this Thread and saying shes above average. This will fuck with your Brain when you talking with her.

dude take it slowly you are new to this stop posting cringy shit and use your brain :feelsahh::feelsahh:

I wish you all the best but i would bet my life savings nothing will happen if she doesnt do all the work. First you dont have the Slayer mentality to make this Work. You already put her on a Podest with this Thread and saying shes above average. This will fuck with your Brain when you talking with her.
Imma go for it, atleast I have to try

No. She doesn't deserve that

A girl has a crush on me after I lost weight, she is ex oneitis's best friend. It lead me to these sites and incels after they trolled me super hard, even faking that exoneitis has a crush on me. Now after I gym the oneitis's best friend has a crush on me. Would you be with a girl that made fun of you a bad year ago when she was 15 and immature or nah? She is attractive, just wanna hear your perspective on it.

Fuck her, confront her about it, and then se how you feel according to her recation

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
Fuck her, confront her about it, and then se how you feel according to her recation
Actually I wanna establish rapport, like im intrested then confront her. So she trust me
No. She doesn't deserve that
Especially cause she only has me and maybe a few other guys. She is in preschool teacher school like me where there is only 10 guys available out of 30 and Im one of those 10 guys. She deosent even know other guys imo.

Impregnate her then leave her with the child. Karma's a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Being in a situation like you I never got made fun of from females really, went to an all boy school/high school. I think of it was me I’d pump her and dump her, that just shows you in a sense attractiveness matters a bunch. In the end it’s down to you, but I wouldn’t stick with her if she made fun of you being fat and all. That’s kinda shallow if you get me

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite