Would you call israel a western country?

thenewhebbe

thenewhebbe

Defender of Israel
Title

• JFL
Reactions: boxface34, noonespecial and Debetro
No kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, boxface34 and ReadBooksEveryday
You need explain your reasoning

Screenshot 20240814 150315 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 33711 and 5 others
because I said so, now suck my bwc (probably cant because your big ass nose will get in the way)
You are most likely a paki so you have a small dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Gilbert_Durandal
I'd say yes, as much as any med country

• Hmm...
Reactions: thenewhebbe
no because its not in the west
John Cena Mind Blown GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Ghoulish and SecularIslamist
not at all for 2 main reasons

1) christendom is core part of western civilization and helped build it. jews are not christians
2) no western country argue the right to rape prisoners of war like israel did that wouldn’t fly in any western country

they are closer to barbaric 3rd worlders

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and Gonthar

1) christendom is core part of western civilization and helped build it. jews are not christians
2) no western country argue the right to rape prisoners of war like israel did that wouldn’t fly in any western country

I think that was just rectal interrogation...

Jews are super close to christian

Second i agree with but I would include 3 more points.
1. Racial demographic is more non white
2..its a conservative society
3. Its country that take terroity

Depends on the definition of "Western"
It's in the Middle EAST, but the culture is obviously Western.

No .
It takes terroity from other area something the west despise
2. A conservative country.
3. Very none white 4
Nigger are you unironically so fucking STUPID that you think taking territories is a part of eastern culture (or any culture)?

Nigger are you unironically so fucking STUPID that you think taking territories is a part of eastern culture (or any culture)?
Yeah its part of russian culture, chinese and im islamic culture

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Western people in middle eastern country.

Last edited:
Wdym brah the blacks were kangz and Roman and nazis and British empire and shiet. Taking territories is black culture brah whites were made by evil black scientist

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
but culture
You've got a stronger argument with race JFL. At least Mizrahis and Sephardics can be considered middle eastern. But ashkenazis? Lmao some of them literally identify as European. We know genetically many of them are.

Anyway culturally no. How tf can the biggest homosexual city (Tel Aviv) in the ENTIRE WORLD be considered middle eastern? Lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Western people's are way better than Israelis even if we don't agree with them on a lot of issues.

And they are victims themselves of the israelis because if you were to make a referendum of whether they should supply arms to the israelis like their goverments massively do almost all countries would reject it.

The question should be more "Do you consider the western world jewish owned?"

You've got a stronger argument with race JFL. At least Mizrahis and Sephardics can be considered middle eastern. But ashkenazis? Lmao some of them literally identify as European. We know genetically many of them are.

Anyway culturally no. How tf can the biggest homosexual city (Tel Aviv) in the ENTIRE WORLD be considered middle eastern? Lmao.
I never claim3d ashenanazis are middle eastern.

Tel avid is the exeption but otherwise its genrally super conservative and israel takes terroity something thats not western

Last edited:
No

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
It's not 'super conservative' by any stretch of the imagination.

The only conservatives ones are Hasidic Jews. Dont conflate right wing bloc for conservatism they're just politicised.

Never heard of colonialism :lul:
Its more conservative then the west

Colonialism is condemed in the western world

Its more conservative then the west
JFL literally any society is more conservative than the western world. I don't think Israel is as conservative as some parts of America or EE btw.
Colonialism is condemed in the western world
Also in the eastern world. In fact it was the non-western world which started the anti colonial movements.

JFL literally any society is more conservative than the western world. I don't think Israel is as conservative as some parts of America or EE btw.

Also in the eastern world. In fact it was the non-western world which started the anti colonial movements.
So not really western

Sure look at russia invading Ukraine taking terroity. China support taking terroity. Same with the muslims world when thr west is agiast it

So not really western
You're setting the bar really low. Just coz it's not western doesn't automatically make it middle eastern. Many people are definitely undeniably western. Not just Tel Aviv faggots.
Sure look at russia invading Ukraine taking terroity. China support taking terroity. Same with the muslims world when thr west is agiast it
JFL at those examples.
Heard of neo-colonialism? Which western countries are very good at. In any case heard of Falklands? Gibraltar?

The whole Muslim world should be under a Caliphate inshallah. Nationalism is a disease.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
No nigga kys:lul:
IMG 0139

You're setting the bar really low. Just coz it's not western doesn't automatically make it middle eastern. Many people are definitely undeniably western. Not just Tel Aviv faggots.

JFL at those examples.
Heard of neo-colonialism? Which western countries are very good at. In any case heard of Falklands? Gibraltar?

The whole Muslim world should be under a Caliphate inshallah. Nationalism is a disease.
I never said israel is middle eastern country

Neo colonialism is not taking terroity

Falkland have belong to brittian for 200 years and gibaltar for 300 years its brittish

As I said the muslim world supports taking terroity