Would you choose big muscles or a NW0 hairline?

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
Is it better to have a NW0 but a slim physique with few muscles (natty training twice a week) or a NW5 hairline but with very big muscles (taking tren and gym everyday)?

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, ZyzzReincarnate, Currycellmate and 12 others
NW0 ofc

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Currycellmate, Schönling and 9 others
hair obviously

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, LowTierNormie, rockndogs and 3 others
Muscles are cope

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Sasaz2, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
nw00000

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Sasaz2, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
Big muscles.

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
With my face nw0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
NW0 is life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Mateusz74, Avoidant and 3 others
nw0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 1973
Women care more about what can't be achieved through the environment. So whenever you don't know which trait matters more between two different traits. Just stop and think: Which one is more dependent on genes and which one is easier to be acquired through other means? Former one will always be more attractive. it's biology.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, oldcell, Traxanas and 11 others
Women care more about what can't be achieved through the environment. So whenever you don't know which trait matters more between two different traits. Just stop and think: Which one is more dependent on genes and which one is easier to be acquired through other means? Former one will always be more attractive. it's biology.
This.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
⚠Gymcels enter at your own risk⚠

Good post tbh. Face and lms talks all about it. And make sure you don't tell anybody about your looksmaxing or they will know your genetics are frauded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, prgfromnl and Deleted member 685
hairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairlinehairline

is the most important thing

A perfectly straight hairline is such a fucking halo

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Excellent post.
Many people note how unfair it is that we are judged most strictly by the things we have the least control over. Yes, it actually is that by design and not by accident. The world is cruel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Wannabe6ft2
can someone post a good picture of nw0? i haven't lost any hair but i want to see how i stack up

Is it better to have a NW0 but a slim physique with few muscles (natty training twice a week) or a NW5 hairline but with very big muscles (taking tren and gym everyday)?
just take finasteride or dutasteride so you can have big muscles and NW0 at the same time

NW0 inmune to roids

NW0 of course. Big muscles is something that I can get with intense training. Intense training won't give you NW0.

Lol at this question
Anyone know the asnwer

What a stupid question jesus christ

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2012 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I take roids and i am nw1

Took them a year ago no effect and recently got back to taking them i am immune to mbp
most people on this site are way overly paranoid about shedding from roids, Id be willing to bet if youre in your 20s theres about a 90% likelihood you can run a cycle of 500mg test with no hairloss. I didn't shed at all from my cycle and I was checking the shower every single day (obvs I did shed hair I mean nothing more than the usual rate of a few hairs in the shower everyday)

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
most people on this site are way overly paranoid about shedding from roids, Id be willing to bet if youre in your 20s theres about a 90% likelihood you can run a cycle of 500mg test with no hairloss. I didn't shed at all from my cycle and I was checking the shower every single day (obvs I did shed hair I mean nothing more than the usual rate of a few hairs in the shower everyday)
Yap if you're not predisposed to it you won't lose your hair. But tren is a different story. Tren will rape your hair either way.

Yap if you're not predisposed to it you won't lose your hair. But tren is a different story. Tren will rape your hair either way.
tren and mast will nuke almost any guys hair if they take enough of it. The whole 'predisposed' thing is a bit mis leading because everyone is predisposed to MPB to a greater or lesser extent, hwover how sensitive you are to varies massively, the hair follicules on my head clearly aren't very prone to shedding, that doesn't mean I could take multiple grams of test tren and mast and not see any thinning

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No brainer. If I were NW5 I would just shave head and wear a wig.