Would you count me as a greycel?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
I became blackpilled since i started to critically think, at 13 i was blackpiled but im new to this place. Would you consider me to be a greycel?

edgewalker2181

• JFL
Reactions: ezio6, optimisticzoomer, Clqs and 2 others
nice looksmaxxing thread

• +1
Reactions: appealisLAW and Kaari
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: matt142, PsychoH and Kaari
i didnt even said anything bout ur avi

and yes its better

Fucktard
"would you count me as a greycel" >can't even post in the right section

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari and lestoa
Bunch of muslims newfags monkeys above

I fucking hate Muslims. I'm gonna do a mass shooting rampage in a few years.
I screenshotted that and by the way ur on fbi list rn buddy lmao they won’t let you do anything because they are tracking ur phone now

I screenshotted that and by the way ur on fbi list rn buddy lmao they won’t let you do anything because they are tracking ur phone now
Shut the fuck up nigger. I hate you and your monkey bomber people.

Shut the fuck up nigger. I hate you and your monkey bomber people.
Yeah right if I saw you in real life you would suffer from my large cock in your glands

Yeah right if I saw you in real life you would suffer from my large cock in your glands
You're a bitch, chimpanzee. I'm a 6'4 bjj purple belt american guy, your brown little monkey ass wouldn't do shit. I own you, slave.

You're a bitch, chimpanzee. I'm a 6'4 bjj purple belt american guy, your brown little monkey ass wouldn't do shit. I own you, slave.
Lmao purple belt. I wrestled with purple belt you can only pull and do some sweeps but wrestling not on the ground is complicated for you. I would just kill you in a real fight buddy, I did freestyle wrestling for few years and won Russian Championship

Lmao purple belt. I wrestled with purple belt you can only pull and do some sweeps but wrestling not on the ground is complicated for you. I would just kill you in a real fight buddy, I did freestyle wrestling for few years and won Russian Championship
Cry harder bomber, don't you realize white people hate you? Just because we both don't like jews means we like you either, we hate your brown nigger people just like we hate them, we're not friends.

Cry harder bomber, don't you realize white people hate you? Just because we both don't like jews means we like you either, we hate your brown nigger people just like we hate them, we're not friends.
I’m as white as it gets buddy

Muslim = Subhuman monkey
Muslim = strong and brave masculine man with values, who is not a cuck like the average western twink, and who is following the only true religion

Blue name, mogs me :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181