Would you date a girl that heightmogs you?

Frexa

Frexa

Iron
Im *KINDA* manlet bros (5.77 ft) and I will have a date with a 5.95 ft girl, what should I do?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, weebcel, Krakowski and 1 other person
i wouldnt. but in your case you can wear lifts if you want.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
yeah then marry her so my son will be taller

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, DelonLover1999 and midlatinocel
yeah then marry her so my son will be taller
womens height is more important for the kid,so if shes 5 ft 9 and ur wife will be 5ft 3 or smth his son will prob end up taller than urs

5.77 foot or 5 foot 7.7 inches?

wear shoes that give you at least a few cms of height

Yes, but obviously face is the most important when it comes to looks.

That being said, when I was at uni there were some GL women who were like 6ft+ and ones that height mogged me and were still of at least average attractiveness facially, so that's over 6ft 2.

People are getting taller in general, it's kinda crazy that you can be 6ft 2 and in a group of 100 women you still wont be the tallest.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and MTMM
Im *KINDA* manlet bros (5.77 ft) and I will have a date with a 5.95 ft girl, what should I do?
Who fucking care at that honestly ? That s ur lack of confidence that makes a short guy even shorter to the subconscious of people, dont forget that

Didnt u have seen some people so charismatic in life and on cinema that u forgot about their bulbous nose and their general physical appearance after some times ? That s the same halo effect that is at play

Yes, but obviously face is the most important when it comes to looks.

That being said, when I was at uni there were some GL women who were like 6ft+ and ones that height mogged me and were still of at least average attractiveness facially, so that's over 6ft 2.

People are getting taller in general, it's kinda crazy that you can be 6ft 2 and in a group of 100 women you still wont be the tallest.
We reached the peak of human height in developped countries since many years now, that s a fallacy statement, doubt it will be higher with all the shit diets and products and messed up sleep by blue lights laying around, just look at the frame of these zoomers they arent even wider than girls in frame so they are fully oestrogenic with all those nano plastics, phytooestrogens and endocrine disruptors that will make their plates fuse more early like it is the case for girls

Last edited:
I would but she wouldnt want to date me

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
We reached the peak of human height in developped countries since many years now
Except we haven't. It keeps going up unless you're in the Netherlands, where the average height for a man is 6ft. In other countries like the UK, America etc, the height is gradually increasing, and it's mainly immigration from poorer countries that are bringing the height down.

Obviously people attending universities tend to be more affluent, so they're more likely to be taller. Sure, there is a limit to this, but my point still stands. I'm 6ft 2 and if you took 100 women who were attending that university I probably wouldn't be the tallest there.