Would you date a girl who was taller than you?

Same height, but no taller. ( 5’10.5)

Yes, I would prefer a taller girl for LTR

I love tall girls tbh

Interesting question ngl. And no I'm 6'3 any girl taller is a freak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
date no, fuck yes

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Vipercel and Nibba
I have no choice regardless if i where to date a girl where i live, Girls are as tall as me sometimes taller shits a joke fam.. im 6ft

I have no choice regardless if i where to date a girl where i live, Girls are as tall as me sometimes taller shits a joke fam.. im 6ft
Damn where do u live?

No man. I’m 6’1 so any girl taller than that would be a freak of nature in my view.

:feelsrope:if you're shorter than a female.

Shit, highest average height in the world. You ever think of moving away?

Probably not if i would it would not be because of the height of people i dont really care that much, trip to your local store you see someone 6'2 or higher so im used to it, but girls are indeed tall here as well as dudes. came back from the store not to long ago girl i saw whas atleast my height if not taller but. in this country height is not that important to girls it is but not that much its not special you better being 6ft good body face then 6'2 or higher with a average face and body. if you are 6ft 7 then yeah thats special but 6.3 6.4 is normal here xd

• +1
Reactions: Vipercel
Probably not if i would it would not be because of the height of people i dont really care that much, trip to your local store you see someone 6'2 or higher so im used to it, but girls are indeed tall here as well as dudes. came back from the store not to long ago girl i saw whas atleast my height if not taller but. in this country height is not that important to girls it is but not that much its not special you better being 6ft good body face then 6'2 or higher with a average face and body. if you are 6ft 7 then yeah thats special but 6.3 6.4 is normal here xd
"Heightism" has recently become a thing in Italy but being 182 cm means I'm on the good side of it, girls don't want anyone under 180

@freakofnature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Imagine Being Robert Wadlow dude was 8ft 11, no one mogged him height wise, but he died at age of 22

Imagine Being Robert Wadlow dude was 8ft 11, no one mogged him height wise, but he died at age of 22
>not mogging one story building
Why even live

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Vipercel
Yeah i would

Only if she is extremely attractive.

Interesting question ngl. And no I'm 6'3 any girl taller is a freak
maybe if I wasn't in an LTR and for a ONS cuz I love long legs, otherwise no, definitely not date. i dont wanna get heightmogged by my girlfriend LMAO

maybe if I wasn't in an LTR and for a ONS cuz I love long legs, otherwise no, definitely not date. i dont wanna get heightmogged by my girlfriend LMAO
That would just be freaky bro. Like legit freaky

I had a crush on a 6'4 Ukrainian girl awhile back.

if she is 2 inches taller then me thats fine everything more just no

That would just be freaky bro. Like legit freaky
wouldn't want to get seen in public with her level freaky tbqh

imagine heels

wouldn't want to get seen in public with her level freaky tbqh

imagine heels
Lol imagine looking like a MANLET every day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
As long as she has enough chromosomes

Tall people don't live as long as people who are average or a little bit shorter. Look at basketball players,and football players for an example,orAndre The giant.Then there is the other wrestler.Dude was 8 ft 1El Gigante Gonzalez, for he died at 38 years old. Then these people have all sorts of debilitating health issues which is the nasty cherry on top. Big and tall clothes are expensive along with everything else in your life that has to be customized.I am happy at 5'8 even though women are my height, and taller.They can wrap their legs around you,and take you home during a sexual encounter plus it feels amazing. No Napoleon complex here. Just go with it, and don't worry about what others think about you whatever makes you happy I say.
I had a relationship with a 6'4 Serbian woman at one time who was athletically muscular,and strong. It is all in the genetics, and Serbian women are all like that for the most part.

Last edited:
TFW NO 6'5" FOID TO CRUSH MY HEAD WITH HER THIGHS AS I JACK OFF AS HARD AS I CAN WHILE LISTENING TO ELEVATOR MUSIC

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
If she was hot, yeah no doubt

6’ is the tallest id date

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and androidcel
Would I get to be the little spoon?
GettyImages 103058380

Last edited:
I'd love to date a girl taller than me, but females are genetically shorter.
in my country, Italy, girls are about 15cm shorter than male,in fact a girl above 1.7m is extremely rare