would you date a girl with driver license?

fakemeta.

fakemeta.

lifelong reject
Let's say you don't have one, and she has both driver license and a car.

Would you keep meeting her or would you stop due to subconcious feeling of being mogged?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel, BigBoy, BigBiceps and 11 others
6e6

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, onnysk, ElliotRodgerJr and 4 others
I have never met a woman who was a good driver.

No woman can mog me in driving skills

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 2205, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
since i also have a drivers license and a car i would not mind it. in fact, id prefer if she drove me around so i didnt have to get more gas and oil changes while also jamming out and yelling at other cars

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 5061, RichardSpencel and 3 others
i cant drive and having a gf who can drive me is one of my requirements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and RichardSpencel
fuaark she is so cute tho, I can't reject her just because she has privilege over me..

I've gotta get myself driver license ffs

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@LastGerman thoughts on this?

• JFL
Reactions: fakemeta.

I do not have to imagine that because I cannot drive and therefore I do not have a driver licence. I am struggling with driving as a grown up man while every female can do it without any effort at all. This shit is beyond emasculating.

since i also have a drivers license and a car i would not mind it. in fact, id prefer if she drove me around so i didnt have to get more gas and oil changes while also jamming out and yelling at other cars

i cant drive and having a gf who can drive me is one of my requirements

Allowing a female to drive you around is cucked. You are a toddler on the passenger seat.

@LastGerman thoughts on this?

I would rather kill myself.

Female driving is an atrocity and it needs to be banned. I am actually so triggered by it that I do not want to go outside because of it. I cannot stand seeing it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3328
Its cucked to let your gf drive you around. The man should be driving while the girl gives him a blowjob from the other side.
Tumblr n07okfDUt41r1t9aoo1 400

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Turanid_Bull, RichardSpencel and chadpreetcel123
no it makes me feel like a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Catawampus
absolutly shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
would feel very emasculated

:lul:
"Sorry I cant date you because you drive and I dont"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Vidyacoper, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
This is a chad trait tbh

Yes. That means i mog her hard and she can drive me around.

she don't know that I don't have driver license yet, but if she finds out..

then it's @Over indeed

I dont have drivers license

• So Sad
I had a girl drive me around for about 8 months, she ask me to go on holiday with her and I told her I don't have money so her parents ended up paying for it :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 5061, Vidyacoper and 2 others
I only care about her face and body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, RichardSpencel and Effortless
Eugene trait #28

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex

Would you keep meeting her or would you stop due to subconcious feeling of being mogged?
I actually would.

In fact, it is one of my dreams to marry a woman who can always drive for me.

I absolutely suck at driving. According to my experiences, women take less risks and drive safely unlike the normies who try to act high T (stupid) and nearly crash the signal. I like it whenever my mother drives for me.

Sitting at the back seat is what I miss the most now.
My parents force me to drive every day. It's a massive overrated normie cope.

I can't wait for self driving cars to be commercialized however.

• +1
Yes. That means i mog her hard and she can drive me around.

How do you mog her if you cannot drive? Allowing a female to drive you around is absolutely cucked. Yo uare nothing but a toddler on the passenger seat and your mother is driving you around.

In fact, it is one of my dreams to marry a woman who can always drive for me.

Why do you want to rely on a female? This is absolutely cucked, allowing a female to drive you around is cucked.

I can't wait for self driving cars to be commercialized however.

Lol at (((self driivng cars))). Imagine you missed out on the crucial and unique experience to have a driver licence and to drive and own a car. It is beyond over at this point.

I wil lsaid it once again. Female driving is an atrocity. It is absolutely disgusting. Whenever i go outside I am emasculated by it. The mere sight of it, is enough to cause suicidal and homicidal thoughts.
So many men wh ocannot drive anymore. This is absolutely concerning.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
How do you mog her if you cannot drive? Allowing a female to drive you around is absolutely cucked. Yo uare nothing but a toddler on the passenger seat and your mother is driving you around.

Why do you want to rely on a female? This is absolutely cucked, allowing a female to drive you around is cucked.

Lol at (((self driivng cars))). Imagine you missed out on the crucial and unique experience to have a driver licence and to drive and own a car. It is beyond over at this point.

I wil lsaid it once again. Female driving is an atrocity. It is absolutely disgusting. Whenever i go outside I am emasculated by it. The mere sight of it, is enough to cause suicidal and homicidal thoughts.
I mog her even harder with looks.and its not cucked to let a girl drive she still fuck you and not other guys. And you dont need to pay for shit.

And depending on the age of the guy they deserve to feel emasculated if they cant drive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061

brutal drivers license pill

Dont project your insecurities onto others son. In many big cities like NY etc. you normally dont even have a car, bc of lack of parking space and traffic jams.

If you work in a big town and live there, you can get away without owning a car many times.

Nowadays one can order anything online and get delivered, even groceries etc.

it is nice to have a car but not necessary in big cities. Ppl go to work by bus, subway etc. in big towns cause of traffic jams downtown.

Even having a car I would prefer foid to drive me everywhere and take care of the car etc. How is it enasculating? If anything its humiliating to her, to be someones personal driver, waste time focusing on driving, while the guy can browse internet forums, watch YT etc.

If anything, forcing the foid to become your own personal chauffeur bitch, is showing dominance and who the real boss is and whos the real prize.

I mean youre just giga insecure bc of your own personal issues bruv, foid driving around the guy is prestigious. Youre the king, she is your servant. Its actually legit Chad trait.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
and its not cucked to let a girl drive she still fuck you and not other guys. And you dont need to pay for shit.

It is cucked. Like I said, you have to rely on a female. You are nothing but a little toddler on the passenger seat and she is your mother. Giving females any kind of power over you, is cucked. Simple as that.

Dont project your insecurities onto others son.

Sounds like what a typical leftist/cuck would say to be honest. But even if you are right, that does not mean I am wrong with what I am saying here.

In many big cities like NY etc. you normally dont even have a car, bc of lack of parking space and traffic jams.

You need to have a driver licence as a grown up man. It does not matter if you live in a big city or not. It is absolutely necessary in order to do basic errands.

If you work in a big town and live there, you can get away without owning a car many times.

Nowadays one can order anything online and get delivered, even groceries etc.

it is nice to have a car but not necessary in big cities. Ppl go to work by bus, subway etc. in big towns cause of traffic jams downtown.

Nothing but excuses. Once again ,this is not a reason to not have a driver licence. Stop justifying this nonsense.

Even having a car I would prefer foid to drive me everywhere and take care of the car etc. How is it enasculating? If anything its humiliating to her, to be someones personal driver, waste time focusing on driving, while the guy can browse internet forums, watch YT etc.

I already explained it and oh man, you are beyond cucked. What the fuck happened to men in general? This is actually concerning- You have to rely on a female and you can do nothing on your own. At this point, you are nothing but a mere toddler and I will call you out for that.
You are dependent and you give the female power over you and here you are asking ''how this is cucked''? You seriously should start to inject some testosterone.

If anything, forcing the foid to become your own personal chauffeur bitch, is showing dominance and who the real boss is and whos the real prize.

She literally can kill you while driving. You have to rely on a female. You are a mere toddler.
@Catawampus already showed how this should look like. This is the ideal situation. You are driving while she is aroused by your penis:

tumblr_n07okfdut41r1t9aoo1_400-gif.304025

I mean youre just giga insecure bc of your own personal issues bruv, foid driving around the guy is prestigious. Youre the king, she is your servant. Its actually legit Chad trait.

''Muuhhh you are just insecure brrruuuhvv'' - your average reddit user.
''Muuhh Chad trait'' - Appeal to Chad.

So what? That does not mean I am wrong here. In fact you are trying to justify something what is beyond cucked. You have to rely on females like a little toddler. Think about that.
Imagine being triggered like you and going on a rant about my post and yet you think that I am projecting here? You really sounds like someone from cucktears.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus
It is cucked. Like I said, you have to rely on a female. You are nothing but a little toddler on the passenger seat and she is your mother. Giving females any kind of power over you, is cucked. Simple as that.

Sounds like what a typical leftist/cuck would say to be honest. But even if you are right, that does not mean I am wrong with what I am saying here.

You need to have a driver licence as a grown up man. It does not matter if you live in a big city or not. It is absolutely necessary in order to do basic errands.

Nothing but excuses. Once again ,this is not a reason to not have a driver licence. Stop justifying this nonsense.

I already explained it and oh man, you are beyond cucked. What the fuck happened to men in general? This is actually concerning- You have to rely on a female and you can do nothing on your own. At this point, you are nothing but a mere toddler and I will call you out for that.
You are dependent and you give the female power over you and here you are asking ''how this is cucked''? You seriously should start to inject some testosterone.

She literally can kill you while driving. You have to rely on a female. You are a mere toddler.
@Catawampus already showed how this should look like. This is the ideal situation. You are driving while she is aroused by your penis:

tumblr_n07okfdut41r1t9aoo1_400-gif.304025

''Muuhhh you are just insecure brrruuuhvv'' - your average reddit user.
''Muuhh Chad trait'' - Appeal to Chad.

So what? That does not mean I am wrong here. In fact you are trying to justify something what is beyond cucked. You have to rely on females like a little toddler. Think about that.
Imagine being triggered like you and going on a rant about my post and yet you think that I am projecting here? You really sounds like someone from cucktears.
Your logic makes little sense. I never said men shouldnt get a drivers license or even a car, but even if both had a car, Id rather let the woman drive out of comfort, while browsing internet/youtube myself.

I mean your logic with “you rely on her” is retarded, she just drive slaves nothing less nothing more. You make a useful idiot out of her, like Chad does.

yes she could kill you. Do you also check if public transportation has female drivers (buses, subway etc.) and if its a foid, you wait for the next bus, because you know, the foid bus driver could kill you.. you wait for the next bus with male driver?

you throwing around insults just shows your coping mechanism and how autistic you really are. You act like a low iq paranoid baboon.

Id rather be a passenger in a car with western foid driver than a gook man or indian man, because they drive like retards which only very few western women come close to that retard level.

youre a moron go kys insecure emo subhuman. The way you type reveals youre more of a typical reddit degenerate than anyone else here Tbh.

its super obvious youre a coping subhuman creature with massive trust issues and insecurities. Ive been countless times passenger with foid drivers and apparently they cant be that terrible if im still around and never got a scratch while being a passenger in a foid car.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Your logic makes little sense. I never said men shouldnt get a drivers license or even a car, but even if both had a car, Id rather let the woman drive out of comfort, while browsing internet/youtube myself.

I mean your logic with “you rely on her” is retarded, she just drive slaves nothing less nothing more. You make a useful idiot out of her, like Chad does.

What I am saying is, that if you cannot drive you simply have to rely on the female who can drive. Also, if I could drive, I do not see the reason to allow a female to drive me around. Driving is a symbol of being independent and an adult, a function human being in this society. It is the epitome of being normal.

yes she could kill you. Do you also check if public transportation has female drivers (buses, subway etc.) and if its a foid, you wait for the next bus, because you know, the foid bus driver could kill you.. you wait for the next bus with male driver?

Actually yes. I am absolutely disgusted by female drivers in general. I feel like a toddler. I wish I could avoid female bus drivers but then I had to wait even longer for the bus. I once waited over 2 hours for the bus while it was rainy. By the way, nobody is doing this. I was literally the only one. This is absolutely emasculating and infuriating.

you throwing around insults just shows your coping mechanism and how autistic you really are. You act like a low iq paranoid baboon.

What insults? I just called you out, the same way you called me out. Now you are even more mad for some reason and you are the one who is throwing around insults like a 12 year old child. So, I do not really see the problem here. It seems that you are very emotional.

Id rather be a passenger in a car with western foid driver than a gook man or indian man, because they drive like retards which only very few western women come close to that retard level.

I do not want any of that.

youre a moron go kys insecure emo subhuman.

Once again this ''insecure nonsense''. Although it is true to some degree (I never denied that, therefore I am not even coping since I am aware of that), I would rather say that I am incompetent rather than being insecure.

this is on the same level as being a "wristcel"

What I am saying is, that if you cannot drive you simply have to rely on the female who can drive. Also, if I could drive, I do not see the reason to allow a female to drive me around. Driving is a symbol of being independent and an adult, a function human being in this society. It is the epitome of being normal.

Actually yes. I am absolutely disgusted by female drivers in general. I feel like a toddler. I wish I could avoid female bus drivers but then I had to wait even longer for the bus. I once waited over 2 hours for the bus while it was rainy. By the way, nobody is doing this. I was literally the only one. This is absolutely emasculating and infuriating.

What insults? I just called you out, the same way you called me out. Now you are even more mad for some reason and you are the one who is throwing around insults like a 12 year old child. So, I do not really see the problem here. It seems that you are very emotional.

I do not want any of that.

Once again this ''insecure nonsense''. Although it is true to some degree (I never denied that, therefore I am not even coping since I am aware of that), I would rather say that I am incompetent rather than being insecure.
You have your own oppinion which is fine. But acting like it is end all be all, is mildly put pretty delusional.

I have a license + car, but wouldnt mind at all if foid drove my car or her car. It would only happen if i trusted her enough anyways, so I dont see the issue here.

Its not like I would let any low iq foid i dont even know for more than 1 week hop in my car and drive.

Things like this happen on heavy trust basis, so if I trust her enough to put my wellbeing in her hands, she will usually be qualified enough.

Tbh I dont think it does good for your mental health to have such a low trust/pessimistic attitude. Not every foid is low iq cum dumspter incompetent whore.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
I have a license + car

And there we have it. Of course for you it is not a big deal at all since you have it. You are actually quite normal. You are a functional human being unlike me.

Tbh I dont think it does good for your mental health to have such a low trust/pessimistic attitude. Not every foid is low iq cum dumspter incompetent whore.

It does not even matter if the female is incompetent or not. She is more capable than me and yet I am supposed to be the man. I should lead, I should be in charge of my life, yet I cannot even drive a car. It is over at this point. Allowing a female to drive me around would be the final blow and I cannot even endure thinking about that. It is beyond emasculating.

And there we have it. Of course for you it is not a big deal at all since you have it. You are actually quite normal. You are a functional human being unlike me.

It does not even matter if the female is incompetent or not. She is more capable than me and yet I am supposed to be the man. I should lead, I should be in charge of my life, yet I cannot even drive a car. It is over at this point. Allowing a female to drive me around would be the final blow and I cannot even endure thinking about that. It is beyond emasculating.

I mean itsnever too late i know a guy who got his license + car at almost 30 yo. He had drug issues, no finances + driving anxiety but then manned up, took his life under control and got a license at like 28 or 29. So again its never too late.

I mean itsnever too late i know a guy who got his license + car at almost 30 yo.

It is brutally over. He missed out on teenage driving. Also only men seem to be affected by it.

He had drug issues, no finances + driving anxiety but then manned up, took his life under control and got a license at like 28 or 29. So again its never too late.

I do not want to go into detail here because I have explained this topic over and over again. So, to make it short. The driving teacher told me I have no foundation whatsoever and he told me to do driving simulation. Even after 10 hours of driving simulation I could not get behind of it. By the way, I will become 26 in a couple of months and then 1 year have passed since I have applied myself to driving school.