Would you date a sub 5 girl to gain relationship and sexual experience?

Would you date a sub 5 girl to gain relationship and sexual experience?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
itsherlossNVM

itsherlossNVM

STeAKFACe** ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
Is it worth it dropping your standard and dating a sub 5 girl for a relationship and sexual experience? (If you’re a virgin*).

Is it worth it dropping your standard and dating a sub 5 girl for a relationship and sexual experience? (If you’re a virgin*).
Sub 5 ?

So a - 5/10?

Yes if slim

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
Depends
Show me a Example of a 5/10
But Not less tbh unless you are Below IT too
IMG 7559

These are the type of women I match with on tinder, not bad facially but usually overweight. I would classify women like this sub 5 due to their weight.

As far as me I was rated a 5/10 by wheat waffles. I’m a framelet, I’m around 6”1-6”2 barefoot in height, but relatively average in everything else.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Htobrother
View attachment 2999535

These are the type of women I match with on tinder, not bad facially but usually overweight. I would classify women like this sub 5 due to their weight.

As far as me I was rated a 5/10 by wheat waffles. I’m a framelet, I’m around 6”1-6”2 barefoot in height, but relatively average in everything else.
Then its Your looksmatch over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel and itsherlossNVM
You ever Had Gfs?
If yes Just think about how they Looked
And thats your Look Level one average
I had a “situationship” but never an official GF. Part of the reason I even ask this is because I had a lot of below average looking women show interest in me but I’ve always tried going above my looks match. I often wonder what it would be like to be in a relationship with a sub 5 girl had I settled.

A lot of guys say that women are hypergamous but little do we talk about male hypergamy.

So for Example you had 3
And 2 were 6.5/20 and one 8
Then you re 7
I would have to pick from women I almost hooked up up with if I had to pick a rating they would probably be 4/10’s on average.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Stacy or death

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, mike21, ElTruecel and 2 others
No just a pay an actual hot chick

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and butterworld
I would have to pick from women I almost hooked up up with if I had to pick a rating they would probably be 4/10’s on average.
Then you are 4-5

• +1
Mine we're
8/10
6.7/10
6.5/10
So 7

• +1
I don't recommend doing it, and the option with prostitutes is not ok either. Both will affect you mentally and morally.

Sex is something extremely intimate, and you want to do it with the right person :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and Htobrother
I don't recommend doing it, and the option with prostitutes is not ok either. Both will affect you mentally and morally.

Sex is something extremely intimate, and you want to do it with the right person :ogre:
Yes then find Out the right Person has 20 bodycount
Women are way waster in fucking then men

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and butterworld

Based.

I WANT TO DO IT WITH MAVI ,PLEASE SHARE HER WITH ME I WILL LET YOU WATCH

Only extremely intimate without condom and No clothes

• +1
If ur a sub 5 of course

• +1
I considered it but instead I used the fat popular chick for BJ's and to hook me up qith the hottest chicks in the school. She became my pimp basically. I don't really consider BJ's sexual experience. I didn't give her anything in return except letting her sit on my lap and talking to me during spanish class. She wasn't a subhuman as she had a cute face but was a fatty (big ass and tits but chubby and Latina).

I wasn't desperate for chicks, but she made my life much easier as I put in little to no effort to land top shelf girls. If a girl has an ugly face or fat, I can't get an erection if trying to have sex and the relationship wouldn't be real even if it was for my first experience so I just would feel guilty the entire time. This chick had a cute face and we were not in a relationship outside of being friends at school. I let her hang around me and sit on my lap and she gives me the 304's. If I did it all over again I'd use this same method and not go for a bunch of ugly ducklings.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and Htobrother
I considered it but instead I used the fat popular chick for BJ's and to hook me up qith the hottest chicks in the school. She became my pimp basically. I don't really consider BJ's sexual experience. I didn't give her anything in return except letting her sit on my lap and talking to me during spanish class. She wasn't a subhuman as she had a cute face but was a fatty (big ass and tits but chubby and Latina).

I wasn't desperate for chicks, but she made my life much easier as I put in little to no effort to land top shelf girls. If a girl has an ugly face or fat, I can't get an erection if trying to have sex and the relationship wouldn't be real even if it was for my first experience so I just would feel guilty the entire time. This chick had a cute face and we were not in a relationship outside of being friends at school. I let her hang around me and sit on my lap and she gives me the 304's. If I did it all over again I'd use this same method and not go for a bunch of ugly ducklings.
Bj is sexual nigga

As long as she’s not fat then yeah. As an incel you have to have low expectations on what you can get

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon, butterworld and Htobrother
As long as she’s not fat then yeah. As an incel you have to have low expectations on what you can get
Imagine she Is 2/10 but has a 10/10 Ass and tight warm Pussy
Would you?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666

Interesting.

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon
Interesting.
Indeed. Using the fat popular chick is a simple strategy but a bold power move to acquire high level girls without the time, energy, effort and competition it normally requires. This worked in school and later in life in the workplace. At the workplace I didn't do anything sexual with the fatty, I just befriended her and hung out with her at work. She was a philipina older chick but because she had an amazing personality she was friends with all the young hot chicks.

Thankfully, I did get along with both women so that made it much easier. Don't ask me y both were ethnics but that's the way it turned out.

• +1
Indeed. Using the fat popular chick is a simple strategy but a bold power move to acquire high level girls without the time, energy, effort and competition it normally requires. This worked in school and later in life in the workplace. At the workplace I didn't do anything sexual with the fatty, I just befriended her and hung out with her at work. She was a philipina older chick but because she had an amazing personality she was friends with all the young hot chicks.

Thankfully, I did get along with both women so that made it much easier. Don't ask me y both were ethnics but that's the way it turned out.
King Solomon!

• +1

Fuck it ima try this out when I go back to school in the fall 😭.

• +1
Fuck it ima try this out when I go back to school in the fall 😭.
Nice, I hope this brings you a ton of success. Are you a Junior in high school?

I didn't use game, or pickup lines. I had 0 status, and I was great at sports but I only did wrestling and track and field because I only trusted myself and enjoyed 1 v 1 competition so I received no status from sports. I didn't go to parties and the only dances I went to was sophomore homecoming and Senior prom.

The 2 things I excelled at other than using the fat chick qas playful teasing and having social awareness to know how and when to sexually escelate things (not from a book or online just experience) and eye fucking the shit out of girls. As stated in a thread I created I started doing this in preschool without knowing what I was doing. I got a girl named Jamie to grab my hand and tell me I'm her boyfriend. From that point on I used Eyefucking (later I called it soulfucking) to get girls to approach me.

Later in life I reviewed the material of PUA's and self improvement influencers but none of them go into much depth at all in eye fucking. Essentially, you stare at a girl like you're envisioning fucking the living shit out of her. She may get some men to have the balls to glance at her or even talk to her but few if any will eye fuck the shit out of her. This makes them wet and it's like a hack to actually make them approach you (or get their friend to approach you if they're too scared).

As stated in the thread I taught my Asian short king friend these 2 things and he had just as much success as myself and he was a 5'8" skinny Asian virgin (cute face though annnnd no homo).

-befriending the fat popular chick
-powerful eyefucking

These are the 2 highly successful methods I used that are very low effort and low risk/high reward.

In order to find the fat popular chick that should be fairly easy with basic observation skills. Normally these chicks are short, chubby and ethnic (at least from my experience).

• +1
Nice, I hope this brings you a ton of success. Are you a Junior in high school?

I didn't use game, or pickup lines. I had 0 status, and I was great at sports but I only did wrestling and track and field because I only trusted myself and enjoyed 1 v 1 competition so I received no status from sports. I didn't go to parties and the only dances I went to was sophomore homecoming and Senior prom.

The 2 things I excelled at other than using the fat chick qas playful teasing and having social awareness to know how and when to sexually escelate things (not from a book or online just experience) and eye fucking the shit out of girls. As stated in a thread I created I started doing this in preschool without knowing what I was doing. I got a girl named Jamie to grab my hand and tell me I'm her boyfriend. From that point on I used Eyefucking (later I called it soulfucking) to get girls to approach me.

Later in life I reviewed the material of PUA's and self improvement influencers but none of them go into much depth at all in eye fucking. Essentially, you stare at a girl like you're envisioning fucking the living shit out of her. She may get some men to have the balls to glance at her or even talk to her but few if any will eye fuck the shit out of her. This makes them wet and it's like a hack to actually make them approach you (or get their friend to approach you if they're too scared).

As stated in the thread I taught my Asian short king friend these 2 things and he had just as much success as myself and he was a 5'8" skinny Asian virgin (cute face though annnnd no homo).

-befriending the fat popular chick
-powerful eyefucking

These are the 2 highly successful methods I used that are very low effort and low risk/high reward.

In order to find the fat popular chick that should be fairly easy with basic observation skills. Normally these chicks are short, chubby and ethnic (at least from my experience).
5th year uni student.

• +1