would you date a tranny if she became an actual woman?

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
Imagine if trannys could become actual biological women who could reproduce. Would you date a woman who was your ideal type if you new that she had been a man before?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 16960 and 3 others
Depends how desperate I was if I’m 30 and still incel I would, also dating biological males has its pros, I think even a trans woman would have some of the male mindset

Depends how desperate I was if I’m 30 and still incel I would, also dating biological males has its pros, I think even a trans woman would have some of the male mindset
In this hypothetical scenario, this trans woman had a fully functioning uterus and vagina and was indistinguishable from any other woman. The only difference is that she previously was a man.

No! He will never be a woman :feelshmm::feelshmm:

In this hypothetical scenario, this trans woman had a fully functioning uterus and vagina and was indistinguishable from any other woman. The only difference is that she previously was a man.
Then why not at this point, there’s a doctor in India whos working on uterus transplant so not far fetched

• Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Then why not at this point, there’s a doctor in India whos working on uterus transplant so not far fetched
Because the technology is dogshit so they are not actually female and have all sorts of disgusting defects.

but in this situation, he physically became a woman.
He will NEVER be a woman since he hasn‘t experienced life as a woman from the beginning :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

They won't be actual women, stop dreaming. Even with uterus, you have entire bone structure and skin to fix which is impossible lmao
From what I heard the hormones fuck with their head so they become insufferable faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 21182
They won't be actual women, stop dreaming. Even with uterus, you have entire bone structure and skin to fix which is impossible lmao

From what I heard the hormones fuck with their head so they become insufferable faggots
I’m not saying that, men have ticker skin and stronger bones lower pitched voice which trannies can’t get right but idk nothing that major rn I wouldn’t but I think at 30 incel I might start thinking

this is a hypothetical situation where this mans body is physically reconstructed by nanomachines or some shit.

He will NEVER be a woman since he hasn‘t experienced life as a woman from the beginning :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
Lets say she had been a woman for 70 years.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
this is a hypothetical situation where this mans body is physically reconstructed by nanomachines or some shit.
EA7FCE4DCD9A0F4FA7DC7FC76B060C27277364D1

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple