Would you date a woman below your looks level?

Yes/no

• Total voters
M

MiserableIncel

Banned
I won’t, as that would be “adding” further to societal hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: reborn and Ritalincel
I'd go 1.5-2 points below

I just want love.

But I could only love an Asian girl that wasn't fat with a kind, caring personality.

I just want love.

But I could only love an Asian girl that wasn't fat with a kind, caring personality.
Signature is a COPE

Blonde, prime women mog asian girls left and right.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I would hang out and fuck them but not date them

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and mojopin
for a slang yuh but above/same for gf

Lol no one gets looksmatch these days
Of course I would.

I want to fuck, a man has his necessities

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Peruvian and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
No, I reject passivly women below my looks. Even looksmatches, I try to get above avg.

You will either date a woman bellow your looks level, or you will not date at all.

6+ minimum. I can‘t feel attraction to anyone lower than that

Lowest is 5.5

No my looksmatch is already the lowest I would go. Below that I'd rather stay single and masturbate over Stacies.

I would date all girls except the deformed ones,the low iq and the LANDWHALES :fire::fire: i don't mind her being a bit ugly

• +1
Reactions: VST
  • +1
Reactions: Jackkal
Id go 1.5-2 Points below.

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
If u answer yes: ?️‍??️‍??️‍?:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It's honestly hard to tell what your looksmatch is, esp if the chick is of a different race/ethnicity. But I would aim for my looksmax. Specifically no fat slags.

Absolutely not. On average, most women are usually slightly more attractive than men, so if I'm working my ass off at the gym + lookmaxing + careermaxing, you bet your ass I'm not going to settle for a female incel.

I'm okay with dating a below-average looking girl as long as she as the greatest body to pull off.

Minimum is 6+.

All women cost the same so why would I pay more for less?

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Ritalincel
Most of you fuckers here are slayers and can be choosy but I would take anything looks wise that could accept me,except physically deformed would probably be a bit too hard,also apeish looking full abos are subhuman chimps tbh tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Most of you fuckers here are slayers and can be choosy but I would take anything looks wise that could accept me,except physically deformed would probably be a bit too hard,also apeish looking full abos are subhuman chimps tbh tbh ngl.

>Most of you fuckers here are slayers

LMFAO. Chris and Nibba and maybe if we're being kind, VST. Nobody else here is noticeably above average.

BECAUSE I AM A SUPER-DUPER-TERACHAD, HYPERGAMOUS KING AND SLAYER OF VAGINA, EVEN GOING 4PSL POINTS DOWN WOULD MEAN I STILL GET 7/10 GIRL.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Anyone who does is fucking up their future bloodline smh

LMFAO. Chris and Nibba and maybe if we're being kind, VST. Nobody else here is noticeably above average.
slayers wouldn’t post here
And yet I'm the volcel hmmmmm
You shouldn’t be aiming for anyone below a 6, especially with a face like yours

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and TakaRyo
Cuz how the fuck are you a manlet then? Lmfao
Coz the manlet cutoff is 6ft (183cm) and I am literally 182,7 or smth. That’s why "King of the manlets“

• +1
Coz the manlet cutoff is 6ft (183cm) and I am literally 182,7 or smth. That’s why "King of the manlets“

The manlet cutoff is more like 5'9, imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206

From what I’ve seen, many people here are above average. They just don’t make threads about it all the time.

• +1
Lifting really raised my standards. From 5 to 5.5 only.