Would you date stpeach?

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Hot as fuck but shows her ass on the internet for money, lets say she doesnt chest on you (i mean if you dont consider that cheating lol)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and BigBoy
I would tbh

don't know if i'd date but i'd definitely fuck her no questions asked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and RoundHouse
Of course you're coping for your imaginary trad wife if you say no. Remember every woman over 6PSL has an only fans and has been gangbanged by the football team.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5349 and 3 others
plus she doesn't even have an only fans she only shows her butt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Be_ConfidentBro, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
No

Just cum & dump

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 6402
Marry her

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
Hot as fuck but shows her ass on the internet for money, lets say she doesnt chest on you (i mean if you dont consider that cheating lol)

I had a girl in 9th grade who looked exactly like her. She told me all the time that i will acsend hard and with 20 she will leave her boyfriend to date me haha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, asiannickghur, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
I had a girl in 9th grade who looked exactly like her. She told me all the time that i will acsend hard and with 20 she will leave her boyfriend to date me haha
She just said that to keep a orbiter around lol.

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, asiannickghur and Be_ConfidentBro
She just said that to keep a orbiter around lol.
[/QUOTE
Nah she had enough orbiters and didnt told it to them and also she said shit like this to other people when i wasnt arround
Anyways she was more turned on from 9 grade steriod gymmaxed chad than 9 grade nerdmaxed posturecel fuck

• JFL
Reactions: asiannickghur
Nah she had enough orbiters and didnt told it to them and also she said shit like this to other people when i wasnt arround
Anyways she was more turned on from 9 grade steriod gymmaxed chad than 9 grade nerdmaxed posturecel fuck
keep coping jfl

no

the colossal status boost i'd get from being the man who cums inside her daily is something i couldn't say no to

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur