Would you date this girl who has a voice deeper than yours?

Andros

Andros

Kraken

• Woah
Reactions: Lolcel
If she dyed her hair differently and shut up I would

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699 and Deleted member 5891
Idc about voice il just taper her mouth (in minecraft)
I'm a voicecel btw

sounds like a gay man. Maybe mogs Richmond

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
fucking her would be cool until she calls you daddy and then you get the mental image that youre fucking a buff dude

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Andros, Deleted member 8699 and 5 others
Sounds like a typical 50-year old lady that works at the gas station & smokes 3 packs a day

sunds like a tranny bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
sunds like a tranny bro
She's a ftmtf -a femal who transitioned to male, then back to female. Her voice is ruined forever by the testosterone injections.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Andros, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
She's a ftmtf -a femal who transitioned to male, then back to female. Her voice is ruined forever by the testosterone injections.
why would any fucking female transition to male? are they that fucking retarded????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 9380
why would any fucking female transition to male? are they that fucking retarded????
Probably to get that sweet "male privilege". When she realized it's fake and doesn't exist, she turned back to female. As a male she looked like a truecel, invisible to everyone.
hqdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 6400 and 1 other person
Probably to get that sweet "male privilege". When she realized it's fake and doesn't exist, she turned back to female. As a male she looked like a truecel, invisible to everyone.
hqdefault.jpg
Holy shit, look how it's easy to softmaxx/looksmaxx for female, 1 hour of fakeup and you look like a whole different fucking person. Damn

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Gonthar
I’m sorry but her voice is a no for me dawg. sucks she got on testosterone and developed that deep of a voice even ronnie coleman’s voice didn’t get this deep jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Andros
fucking loling hard @ your iq if you think this is anything other than a tranny

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Put my cock down her throat a couple of times I'm sure it will go back to normal.

I’m sorry but her voice is a no for me dawg. sucks she got on testosterone and developed that deep of a voice even ronnie coleman’s voice didn’t get this deep jfl
Women are very sensitive to testosterone and other androgens.