Would you die now if it meant being reborn as a gigachad

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Hypothetical question. You are given a choice to accept painless death now provided that you’ll be reborn as a gigachad. Would you accept it?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and dogtown
Only if I can remember this life so I can get emotional dopamine instantly

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, mojopin, dogtown and 1 other person
Only if I can remember this life so I can get emotional dopamine instantly
This tbh it’s the feeling of going from incel to gigachad that would make it so good :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
With how society is "progressing" right now? No.

Yeah why the fuck wouldn’t I, shit life to amazing life on easy mode with no drawbacks....

Who would pick no ?

Yeah why the fuck wouldn’t I, shit life to amazing life on easy mode with no drawbacks....

Who would pick no ?
I mean losing all the people you know right now. Which means family, friends and everything you’ve done in this life. I doubt it’ll be an easy decision.

Would I remember anything from my previous life? Would I have the same IQ?

But wouldn’t you miss your family? Or friends etc.
I’m fine with my life rn and would prob decline if my family and friends were gone. The thing is we will always complain about shit, it’s just human nature, so might as well make the most of what u got

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Hypothetical question. You are given a choice to accept painless death now provided that you’ll be reborn as a gigachad. Would you accept it?
Yes life is pointless.

I mean losing all the people you know right now. Which means family, friends and everything you’ve done in this life. I doubt it’ll be an easy decision.

I could do it tbh, most of my ‘friends’ are cunts, my family are assholes, my parents are controlling hypocritical pricks

Higher IQ? JFL, yes.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I could do it tbh, most of my ‘friends’ are cunts, my family are assholes, my parents are controlling hypocritical pricks
:feelscry: On the positive side you’re good looking

Higher IQ? JFL, yes.
But don’t you feel attachment to the life you’ve lived so far even if it’s not been perfect. And then there’s family too. Would you really be ok with all of that being gone in an instant?

what? Of course

This isn't even a question man.

This isn't even a question man.
Tbh it’s a tough one for me. I’m too attached to my family and past life. :feelsbadman: I wondered what others think.

No you won’t. Higher IQ
Is there a chance of being born into a paedophilic satanic cult which will molest you and carve you into a monster from childhood?

I wouldn't since i would lose my family. It's tempting though. I'd feel bad leaving my family behind like that.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and 11gaijin
Tbh it’s a tough one for me. I’m too attached to my family and past life. :feelsbadman: I wondered what others think.
It would make sense from your PoV not to.

I wouldn't since i would lose my family. It's tempting though. I'd feel bad leaving my family behind like that.
Same. It's mostly my mom and one of my sisters I would miss.

that would make my family sad

so no

• +1
I like the way I am now and it sounds weird but I really don't wanna become another person

could I have lower IQ? xd

But don’t you feel attachment to the life you’ve lived so far even if it’s not been perfect. And then there’s family too. Would you really be ok with all of that being gone in an instant?

Honestly yes, my poor health made me slowly lose everything already and I am still tired daily. Not much lost.

• +1
Higher iq. Everything will be better.
how about this

But I can’t leave them behind tbh

My mom is a covert narcissist which offered no emotional nurturance, easy to leave behind.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, dogtown and Nibba
My mom is a covert narcissist which offered no emotional nurturance, easy to leave behind.

my mothers exact same, i got everything financially yet i got nothing emotionally

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
my mothers exact same, i got everything financially yet i got nothing emotionally

I am from a relatively rich(at least upper middle) family in a wealthy country, my mom fucked me emotionally and physically, I swear I have sleep apnea too due to craniofacial dystrophy with recessed maxilla forcing my jaw backward obstructing my airway which is also why I have a longer face, wasn't breastfeed and shit, I'll share the results of the study once I get it next month. The semblance of a good life I thought I had vanished with those understandings. Physical health and psychological health is all that matter for sanity, I got neither, need to fix both myself. I'll rather restart as a smarter GigaChad.

I am from a relatively rich(at least upper middle) family in a wealthy country, my mom fucked me emotionally and physically, I swear I have sleep apnea too due to poor craniofacial dystrophy with recessed maxilla forcing my jaw backward obstructing my airway which is also why I have a longer face, wasn't breastfeed and shit, I'll share the results of the study once I get it next month. The semblance of a good life I thought I had vanished with my novel understandings. Physical health and psychological health is all that matter for sanity, I got neither, need to fix both myself. I'll rather restart as a smarter GigaChad.

Im from upper-midle class too, we were considered "well-off" in my region, but nothing crazy. Theres just so much shit that could've been done different/prevented by them making better choices in parenting, both mental&physical wise, but I'd rather not dwell too much on these cause it legit makes me depressed. I've had good academic scores all my life and this was the only bond between us, that they were "proud" of me and got me material things. They never listened to me 1on1 or my problems, always tried to force their views/standards on me, but I was always very aware & stubborn, so I openly went against them/my way with varying success. They literally have no idea who I am as retarded as it sounds, because they'd never be open to me on a personal level. By them giving me a lot of material things other kids didnt get they had this attidue "shut ur mouth now, u got what other kids didnt so we'll tell what you're gonna do and what interests u gonna have and who you're gonna spend your free time with" I told them to fuck off on the constant, but since I was relying them on financially I also obliged to a lot of things which I shouldn't have, now thinking about in hindsight.

Once I had a convo about this with my mother, I explained her everything in detail with logics and she was in full denial mode; mumbling/rambling nonsense getting crazy emotional and in tears by the end. I did this because I've got a young brother and I don't want them to do same mistakes as they did with me. by what brother told me (I've lived far away from them alone, since 5 years now) there have been positive changes, so it wasnt for nothing. However my relationship with my mom hasn't been the same

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Dude420
Im from upper-midle class too, we were considered "well-off" in my region, but nothing crazy. Theres just so much shit that could've been done different/prevented by them making better choices in parenting, both mental&physical wise, but I'd rather not dwell too much on these cause it legit makes me depressed. I've had good academic scores all my life and this was the only bond between us, that they were "proud" of me and got me material things. They never listened to me 1on1 or my problems, always tried to force their views/standards on me, but I was always very aware & stubborn, so I openly went against them/my way with varying success. They literally have no idea who I am as retarded as it sounds, because they'd never be open to me on a personal level. By them giving me a lot of material things other kids didnt get they had this attidue "shut ur mouth now, u got what other kids didnt so we'll tell what you're gonna do and what interests u gonna have and who you're gonna spend your free time with" I told them to fuck off on the constant, but since I was relying them on financially I also obliged to a lot of things which I shouldn't have, now thinking about in hindsight.

Once I had a convo about this with my mother, I explained her everything in detail with logics and she was in full denial mode; mumbling/rambling nonsense getting crazy emotional and in tears by the end. I did this because I've got a young brother and I don't want them to do same mistakes as they did with me. by what brother told me (I've lived far away from them alone, since 5 years now) there have been positive changes, so it wasnt for nothing. However my relationship with my mom hasn't been the same

Describes me relationships with my parents ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Yes, but only if I wans't born in a poverty location where I would have to eat scraps until modelling agent would find me at age of 14.

no cuz i am chad