Would you do a 180 on your views the second a female gave you any kind of attention

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Title; would you all of a sudden become a bluepill cuck, insult people with “incel”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, FUE Mogger, n9wiff and 2 others
No
There's no reason to live if you aren't born a Chad
What's the point of simping to get just a little bit of affection from women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alucard69, slavicpsycho and Zenis
No
What's the point of simping to get just a little bit of affection from women
Yup exactly

1000% your right

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Yup exactly

1000% your right
I hate going to the gym, I see Chads getting all the attention from foids and foids actually talk with them. It's over if you're not 6'2 and HTN+, even LTBs go after them.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Zenis
no
she'll leave me anyway when she finds a taller better looking guy

• +1
Reactions: sb23, albe.ORG, Zenis and 1 other person
I hate going to the gym, I see Chads getting all the attention from foids and foids actually talk with them. It's over if you're not 6'2 and HTN+
Meanwhile truecel fags here go 180 on their views the second a women SMILES at them

• JFL
I hate forcing myself to please a foid to receive 10% of the affection I gave.
no
she'll leave me anyway when she finds a taller better looking guy
As I said if you're not handsome it's very stressful to date women.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
I hate forcing myself to please a foid to receive 10% of the affection I gave.

As I said if you're not handsome it's very stressful to date women.
even if you are handsome
CL isnt enough because then you are competing with chads
its chad or death

• JFL
even if you are handsome
CL isnt enough because then you are competing with chads
its chad or death
She will cheat on you even if your chad

• Hmm...
I will be blackpilled for life due to trauma. Even in instances where girls(online at least) have shown interest, half the time I just ramble to them about how ugly and low IQ I am.
However, I do notice that my geelings about women kind of change, I like talking sweetly to girls and being nice to them because I truly am a cuck at heart despite outwardly coming off as a hateful little incel, even though I know rationally women want my Nigger ass dead.

I will be blackpilled for life due to trauma. Even in instances where girls(online at least) have shown interest, half the time I just ramble to them about how ugly and low IQ I am.
However, I do notice that my geelings about women kind of change, I like talking sweetly to girls and being nice to them because I truly am a cuck at heart despite outwardly coming off as a hateful little incel, even though I know rationally women want my Nigger ass dead.
Online interest isn’t real, online validation isn’t real

• +1
No
This is a bad mindset to live by in my opinion, ok even if women are hypergamous whores, there's more to life. Throughout ages, women have literally been controlled by men and treated as jokes lol.. it's only 1 part of life

This is a bad mindset to live by in my opinion, ok even if women are hypergamous whores, there's more to life. Throughout ages, women have literally been controlled by men lol.. it's only 1 part of life
Only been controlled by the powerful men yes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
Only been controlled by the powerful men yes
Yea, but women are just 1 part of life, they aren't meant to be taken serious (atleast that's what history shows)

No my views would still be the same

No. I asked this one bitch at the function to see her eye colour because I was making a racial classification. Told her she didn't pass and was going into the ovens. She laughed. I love her so much