Would you eat pussy?

Would you eat pussy?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
If a girl sucks your dick would you lick and suck her pussy?

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and TheAnomaly
Only ltr , in rest its disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Htobrother
are you 12 nigga or what jfl

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Depends

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, liberiangrimreaper and silencio
If she has wide hips and tight skin yes

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, liberiangrimreaper and St.TikTokcel
Gay if no

• +1
Reactions: dgzty, rand anon, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
Pussy tastes sweet
But i wouldnt do IT again!

Images   2024 06 06T192012999

If she looks like this, yes

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
I eat pussy for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Never. I don’t like rotten fish.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Only if she's a virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor and Charisma
no cuz that is cucked & gay & gross (parasites) + im asexual & dont want to be aged from pussy receptor activation signalling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and silencio
Glad to see .org is still sustaining healthy T levels.

ofc, it has to be musty aswell i love that shit

Eating pussy is fun tbh

If the girl's a virgin ok

• +1
Reactions: silencio
no cuz that is cucked & gay & gross (parasites) + im asexual & dont want to be aged from pussy receptor activation signalling
Bro why obsessed with aging. The age pill is not real for gooks

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Bro why obsessed with aging. The age pill is not real for gooks
cuz ageing -> death . i love myself mor than any1 else like female that is cope cuck parenting instinct so u can raise kids with only half ur DNA (fuck us evolveing not to clonemax i dont agree)

im not gook i am jewish mutt creation made to destory whites the kalergi plan

• Hmm...
cuz ageing -> death . i love myself mor than any1 else like female that is cope cuck parenting instinct so u can raise kids with only half ur DNA (fuck us evolveing not to clonemax i dont agree)

im not gook i am jewish mutt creation made to destory whites the kalergi plan
Sorry for assuming. Imo you should just enjoy the ride man. Being too obsessed with anti aging can spike cortisol I think

• +1
Sorry for assuming. Imo you should just enjoy the ride man. Being too obsessed with anti aging can spike cortisol I think
im highly neurotic if my cortisol not spiked from ageing it will be from something else i hide 24/7 im always fearful like a small animal hideing froma predator

• Woah
im highly neurotic if my cortisol not spiked from ageing it will be from something else i hide 24/7 im always fearful like a small animal hideing froma predator
Interesting man. You are one interesting guy not gonna lie.

If I was a foid maybe I would pity fuck you cause you're so interesting

• +1
Interesting man. You are one interesting guy not gonna lie.

If I was a foid maybe I would pity fuck you cause you're so interesting
well if u were foid u would forget about that once chad shows interest . no foid wants to have sex with me and rightfully so cuz im not human . which is why if i become sexual i will kidnap foid .

• +1
well if u were foid u would forget about that once chad shows interest . no foid wants to have sex with me and rightfully so cuz im not human . which is why if i become sexual i will kidnap foid .
Good luck man. Kidnapping is based. Foids can't make a decision on their own so make that decision for them. Personally I blame that on the estrogen and it's effects.

All in GTA of course

• +1
If it's virginal pussy, yes. Otherwise, no.
Same applies to olive oil.

Good luck man. Kidnapping is based. Foids can't make a decision on their own so make that decision for them. Personally I blame that on the estrogen and it's effects.

All in GTA of course
the "foids cant make decision" is true . this is very important cuz jews r trying to take the masculinity away from males so that they are easily controlled like foids . this why im barely male , they do this to me & ruin my life . but i was rescued somewhat by high IQ . so i can understand male thinking & copy it .

• +1
the "foids cant make decision" is true . this is very important cuz jews r trying to take the masculinity away from males so that they are easily controlled like foids . this why im barely male , they do this to me & ruin my life . but i was rescued somewhat by high IQ . so i can understand male thinking & copy it .
Good. This world is a world of copying. Not one original thought no one has ever had. Everything you know, everything you think of, someone has already done that or thought about that.

• +1
whats the point of eat pussy ? like ur sperm not cum out of ur mouth bro .

see this isnt even sex most people r asexual & dont realize . dysfunction accounts for 99% of "sex"

the only point i can see is if it is healthy jb , then ur mouth & digestive system is impregnated by her symbiots in pussy which can be healthmax

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
no unless pink then perchance