Would you even consider marrying a non-virgin?

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I wouldn’t it’s pretty cucked and once a girl gets dicked she’s a lot more likely to cheat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deathtochad and JustTrynaGrow
GODDAMN ISIS

2083.jpg

dogapm123
Apprentice

JoinedJun 17, 2019Messages273
Today at 7:58 PM
If you give value to virginity you are a cuck

+1 Reply

3000.jpg

Jack Black
Legend of the Rent Free

JoinedAug 30, 2019Messages445
Today at 7:59 PM
dogapm123 said:
You do not value virginity in a woman?

2083.jpg

dogapm123
Apprentice

Today at 8:04 PM
Jack Black said:
I have taken virginity of many women and there was no connection and nothing special. Seeking for virginity is a lack of self confidence. She needs to a proper human being not a kissless virgin

+1 Reply

3000.jpg

Jack Black
Legend of the Rent Free

Today at 8:07 PM
dogapm123 said:
I have taken virginity of many women and there was no connection and nothing special. Seeking for virginity is a lack of self confidence. She needs to a proper human being not a kissless virgin
Does this mean you do not want a virgin wife?

Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Very gray area there. It really depends tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I wouldn’t it’s pretty cucked and once a girl gets dicked she’s a lot more likely to cheat
Jfl at marrying sloppy seconds. No thanks

Ideal is finding a virgin in college (still a hard task) and marrying her at 24 before she has a chace to dick down chads.

But imagine getting married.
Fucking lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
do virgin girls even exist?

• JFL
Reactions: Jack
2083.jpg

dogapm123
Apprentice

Today at 7:58 PM

+1 Reply

3000.jpg

Jack Black
Legend of the Rent Free

Today at 7:59 PM

2083.jpg

dogapm123
Apprentice

Today at 8:04 PM

+1 Reply

3000.jpg

Jack Black
Legend of the Rent Free

Today at 8:07 PM

Does this mean you do not want a virgin wife?
I mean it doesnt matter first rule she has to truly love me which is pretty easy with my looks and personality
I am not a virgin and took many virginities before why would I search for a non virgin

I mean it doesnt matter first rule she has to truly love me which is pretty easy with my looks and personality
I am not a virgin and took many virginities before why would I search for a non virgin
It matters because the more partners a woman has the more likely your marriage will end in divorce.

Here is a study on it:

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, Dogs and retard
It matters because the more partners a woman has the more likely your marriage will end in divorce.

Here is a study on it:
1-2 partner is acceptable you are talking about being a slut which is unacceptable

Here is a study on it:
# of premarital sex partners does include her husband if they had sex prior to getting married. Just an observation

Attachments

• 1567721752898.png
    1567721752898.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: retard
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
# of premarital sex partners does include her husband if they had sex prior to getting married. Just an observation
Me and my wife will stay virgins. Problem solved.
1-2 partner is acceptable you are talking about being a slut which is unacceptable
I will accept nothing but a woman who has never had sex or even kissed a man other than her father. I do not think you will be able to understand due to living in a different reality to me. Any woman who has had any form of sexual contact outside of marriage in my eyes is a slut, I would even go so far as to fight these woman I am so mad at them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and retard
Ideal is finding a virgin in college (still a hard task) and marrying her at 24 before she has a chace to dick down chads.

Fucking lol.
its ideal but it doesnt always work out

too many stories of girls rediscovering their sexuality after being each others first
I actually think its the man not having previous partners the problem, I genuinely believe Cheating Chad + virgin stacy = long lasting happy relationship

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
do virgin girls even exist?

Religious ones are more likely to be virgins, but this world is so degenerate that even most of them are on the 0-15 range, I'm not even sure if that makes any difference from the whores who are on the 40-50 range tbh

Fucking lol.
I want to marry a freshie Indian because then she wouldn’t be a slut and therefore cheat, but freshie indians are so fucking weird
I want to marry a westernised indian girl because they’re not so fucking weird, but then she’s prolly a slut and would cheat.

It’s a fucking paradox

• +1
I want to marry a freshie Indian because then she wouldn’t be a slut and therefore cheat, but freshie indians are so fucking weird
I want to marry a westernised indian girl because they’re not so fucking weird, but then she’s prolly a slut and would cheat.

It’s a fucking paradox
legit bro. Freshie indians are usually really socially awkard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
legit bro. Freshie indians are usually really socially awkard.
Innit, even if the girl is top tier, if she’s like that, I’d have 2nd thoughts

• Woah
Instead of blaming whores, we should blame the men who are having sex with virgins and dumping them

Men who do this are ruining women and turning them into discarded garbage scraps that incels pick up and scurry back to their rat holes with

Even just 1 big dick can ruin a women for all other men forever.

Society itself is now degenerate and laws should be implemented so that each human being should only be allowed 1 sexual partner in their lifetime. The person you fuck is the person you marry.

That would keep women pure, men from inceldom and ensure intense relationships with sexual tension and excitement. Fucking too many people turns even a man into a jaded disgusting whore

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and satoshisacuck

Here is a study on it:
Jack Black actually saying something not stupid am I dreaming
That chart is the biggest lie ever. Girls LIE about their previous partners every single time the question is asked.

Marriage is a no-no whatever the situation

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Doesnt matter that much if you think about it