• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gr34ter, normie_joe, deadstock and 4 others
I don't get it. What's the problem?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, YungTrappa and Bars
as long as they're pretty ofc
unless you mean too retarded to consent. Rape is a bad thing, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, YungTrappa and DarkTriadBeliever
what would your parents do if they found out, some parents might look at it the same as their daughter fucking a black guy

If they have a hole then ofc. Idc if they can at least make sounds let alone if they're alive or not

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
If they have a hole then ofc. Idc if they can at least make sounds let alone if they're alive or not
For me they'd have to be at least average, and not braindead, if not I wouldn't be able to stay hard

• +1
Reactions: Bars
i will take any girl that will consent to me being in her vicinity for 2 seconds. sub3s don't get to choose

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and DarkTriadBeliever
I fucked ur mom before so yeah

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel and DarkTriadBeliever
It would feel kinda rapey, you know...exploiting a retarded woman for your own sick pleasures, they might not even know what the hell is happening to them...
preview.jpg
preview_360p.mp4.jpg
why.jpg
c9358017995ce803c502645f1fe99daa.30.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, Bars, iloveboobs and 2 others
It would feel kinda rapey, you know...exploiting a retarded woman for your own sick pleasures, they might not even know what the hell is happening to them...
preview.jpg
preview_360p.mp4.jpg
why.jpg
c9358017995ce803c502645f1fe99daa.30.jpg
Lol, cool examples:feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelskek: I would not rape them, but spend time with them gently and carefully, learning what they want

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, Bars, iloveboobs and 2 others
Lol, cool examples:feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelskek: I would not rape them, but spend time with them gently and carefully, learning what they want
cucked answer, never be kind and gentle with women, that'll make you nothing more than an emotional tampon. After they're done talking to you, they'll fuck the guys they actually want

Well, they look pretty retarded, I don't know if they are aware of much, or if they even know what they want...

• JFL
Reactions: primqwe
Well, they look pretty retarded, I don't know if they are aware of much, or if they even know what they want...
they're actors and they're just playing their parts, and you heard sweetie fox's voice, what do you think?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
they're actors and they're just playing their parts, and you heard sweetie fox's voice, what do you think?
Naaahh, some are really retarded, the others however started to imitate their behavior and mannerism to generate more views and profits, it's exploitative and fetishistic, and I believe it's also cultural appropriation.

• JFL
Naaahh, some are really retarded, the others however started to imitate their behavior and mannerism to generate more views and profits, it's exploitative and fetishistic, and I believe it's also cultural appropriation.
where do you get these ideas from, do you read their minds?

• JFL
where do you get these ideas from, do you read their minds?
Lol, they're retarded man, just look at their faces, you can't tell me these girls will become future NASA scientists or something, it's clear they have some sort of brain damage....:lul:
(m=q-Z5S7YbeaSaaTbaAaaaa)(mh=D0Qp1S8A2RLGeBnr)0.jpg
ahegao-pmv-freaky-girl.jpg
ug41rpfyf9ke.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Suns9999, Bars and 1 other person
Lol, they're retarded man, just look at their faces, you can't tell me these girls will become future NASA scientists or something, it's clear they have some sort of brain damage....:lul:
ug41rpfyf9ke.jpg
wtf bro, I think it's the effect of the eyes looking in different directions or very upward:feelsohh:, and the tongue sticking out:aheago:. they're no dumber or smarter than regular people:feelswhere::feelsping:

• JFL
wtf bro, I think it's the effect of the eyes looking in different directions or very upward:feelsohh:, and the tongue sticking out:aheago:. they're no dumber or smarter than regular people:feelswhere::feelsping:
Yeah, well, that's what like retards do...because they're retards...

• Hmm...
ug41rpfyf9ke.jpg
This is so fucking funny, why are they making those dumbass dreamybull looking ah faces

• JFL
Ummm...because they're retarded....
Actually I'd say they are smart, because they are doing a good job of convincing us they look retarded..
The real retarded ones would be retarded at looking retarded unironically...

• JFL