Would you fuck an older woman?

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
I always wonder because they always say women have higher smv despite their age than incels, and that only women who have been dead for 3 days atleast match the smv of an sub 5

so would you? or are you too prideful?

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Yes I would abuse their mouths and pussyies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Deleted member
I always wonder because they always say women have higher smv despite their age than incels, and that only women who have been dead for 3 days atleast match the smv of an sub 5

Who are "they"?

A lot of people on this board engage in hyperbole, or are literal idiots with very low standards.

Last edited:
I would fuck any girl as long as she doesn't get pregnant and doesn't have contagious diseases

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

Older females have much more SMV than any 5/10 or lower younger male who has almost zero SMV. A female in her high 30s or even early 40s can easily get a 20 something male that is above 5/10 for a one night stand.

Sure. Did when I was 19. She was late 20’s (and married).
More recently I engaged in heated sexual activities with a maybe mid-late 30s some times. Nurse that came by my place after her shift sometimes. Smoking hot but a bit too wrinkly.