Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Aladin, Napoleon de Geso and 2 others
Yeah I like retarded women.

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Aladin, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
If she didn't date blacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
ofc because incels got this paranormal ability to feel the presence of a woman's previous partners when they are with her

no she ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
I want to rip her red wig of while fucking her doggy and slap her pale ginger asscheeks until it gets a red handprint from my rock hard construtor worker hand.

I want to put my rock hard naughty cock inside her butthole as I please. Her anus is not ready for my counter offensive plan to destroy her. My cock will stretch her anus so much that her pussy gets compressed like a dirty Mumbai Indian sewer dwellers skull in a gore video

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 30325 and 3 others
High Value Male only

she is rich: dating -> marrying -> taking half of her shit

Her anus is not ready for my counter offensive plan to destroy her. My cock will stretch her anus so much that her pussy gets compressed like a dirty Mumbai Indian sewer dwellers skull in a gore video
ahahahahha

Her hole would be ravaged by bbcs and she’d be incapable of getting of anything less than 8 inches

Is it just me or do I have some bizzare fettish over ginger girls bigger than me? I want to climb on them like a squirl on a tree, and hug them tight behind their back while she lifts me off ground. "Get off me, agh" I want to dominate and creamie something bigger than me. I get an erection just be thinking about it a second. Does anyone mirrin or relate to me? I got a feeling that @klip11 might have the same fettish as me..

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
she looks like this

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31445