Reactions: CopiumX
I wouldnt

• So Sad
Reactions: CopiumX
She's like 20-21, too old

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, glizzygnasher68 and CopiumX
I was going to make a thread about how the hawk tuah girl shows the power of white foid SMV since she has underdeveloped facial bones but the vast majority of males who have been exposed to her would be willing to fuck her because white facial features are OP and even on an underdeveloped skull with a narrow palate, small lips, lack of forward growth and no notably good features, just having a bassline level of cuteness on a white pheno makes a foid unstoppable

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gothmog6, Arcturus, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
Not with that horseface and especially not when she's getting fogged to oblivion by her friend (the brunette). Forwards grown or at least high FWHR short face foids for me only ever since getting face pilled. Horsefaced and tallfaced foids hate me anyways.

She’s cute I guess, but nothing crazy. If she had a better bod, I would.

all these retarded incels saying no:lul::lul::lul::lul:

all of you niggers would BEG her to get unclothed when she stood in front or you stop lying to yourself.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and irkkedmulatto
I'd fuck anything atp

• +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882 and irkkedmulatto
She ugly but I would like to see if she is as crazy jumping on my 5.5 inches NBP monster

would

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I was going to make a thread about how the hawk tuah girl shows the power of white foid SMV since she has underdeveloped facial bones but the vast majority of males who have been exposed to her would be willing to fuck her because white facial features are OP and even on an underdeveloped skull with a narrow palate, small lips, lack of forward growth and no notably good features, just having a bassline level of cuteness on a white pheno makes a foid unstoppable
Men will smash anything in general let's be real, any tinder experiment proves that

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Her accent is so low IQ
Hahahahahha