Would you get surgery if you've banged a few girls who you consider very hot and out of your league?

W

wristcel

Kraken
Would you get surgery if you've banged a few girls who you consider very hot and out of your league even if you know you're kinda ugly?

I'm looking to get rhinoplasty and hair transplant next year. (and also possibly a chin implant or genio down the line)

I consider myself to be real life 5-5.5/10 or so (not sure what that is in PSL ratings. 3.5?) - But one nagging thought is the fact that i've managed to bang a few girls who I would consider hot from cold approach (not hot to guys here obviously, but i've shown friends their pics and they're like ''Fuck!! She's an 8!!'' lol)

and so I worry about not liking the result (mainly of rhino but also genio) and i'd blame myself for playing with fire if my looks actualyl got worse, and with it, my results!!

I almost feel as though, even though i'm not good looking, there must be '*something*' about my face that some girls like for me to have got them results?? And I don't want to lose whatever the fuck that 'something' is!

Anyone here regret surgery? Does the result tend to look like what you expected or what your surgeon told you it would?

Last edited:
Lemme see pics and i can tell you.

why wouldnt you? it would turn it from luck to not luck.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Good thread tbh

Ye i have banged girls out of my league and im still subhuman, luck factor is real.

I did occasionally bang some nice looking girls. Was hard as fuck, needed hundreds of approaches. I would to nearly every possible surgery that increses my psl.
Thats why I am workcelling all the time

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
share your technique

No technique as such (although I embarrassingly admit to being full blown pua nerd at one point and have read maybe 60 pua books so i'm aware of the theory and techniques I guess!!)

Simply numbers game. Try to display some humour and confidence and slowly reveal my intent (direct game gave me too many BRUTAL, soul destroying rejections lol). Best off delaying intent in my experience. I've had nights where i've been rejected by 8 land whales in a row and then banged what I would call a hot girl (3 points hotter and half the age of the ones who rejected me).
Ye i have banged girls out of my league and im still subhuman, luck factor is real.
I did occasionally bang some nice looking girls. Was hard as fuck, needed hundreds of approaches. I would to nearly every possible surgery that increses my psl.
Thats why I am workcelling all the time

Same here. Ugly. Have banged a few very hot girls by most peoples standards. Tends to take me LOTS of approaches, though.

But I just wonder if surgery might actually 'disturb the balance' negatively and leave me worse off! Unlikely I think, but a legitimate fear. If i'd never gotten laid (especially with some decent birds), surgery would be the easiest choice in the world!

Last edited:
Same here. I get girls but I wonder if I should get surgery. My eye area is sub optimal.

why wouldnt you? it would turn it from luck to not luck.

Because of this:

I almost feel as though, even though i'm not good looking, there must be '*something*' about my face that some girls like for me to have got them results?? And I don't want to lose whatever the fuck that 'something' is!

Hard to explain -This is a bad example, but what if like my face is just bland and boring, but my big nose is masculine and some girls think it makes me hot and it's actually the one thing helping me, and then when I get rhino and turn it into a more feminine smaller nose, them girls are no longer attracted! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back