Would you guys ever spit blackpills on ransoms irl?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I’m gonna be in Toronto pretty much all the time next year with my university, I’m wondering if I should low inhib max and start talking to random normie npcs about the BP

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
It's useless, pouring sand on water tier

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and lowtiernormiechad
It's useless, pouring sand on water tier
Ya obviously they won’t listen but like I’m talking in a trolling sense you know. I deadass was spitting blackpills in my English class last year

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Ya obviously they won’t listen but like I’m talking in a trolling sense you know. I deadass was spitting blackpills in my English class last year
There's a total of 0 possible situations in which an interaction with a normie will spark joy or be funny/entertaining

• +1
There's a total of 0 possible situations in which an interaction with a normie will spark joy or be funny/entertaining
Normies are retarted npcs obviously, same thing with foids.

foids even more of npcs I’ve never ever met an interesting one ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Normies are retarted npcs obviously, same thing with foids.

you're just risking looking weird to them which is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and truthhurts
You telling the most obvious thing blud :ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
You telling the most obvious thing blud :ogre::ogre:
Well clearly not with some of oneisits worship on this forum, thinking their crush is different :lul:

• JFL
I’m gonna be in Toronto pretty much all the time next year with my university, I’m wondering if I should low inhib max and start talking to random normie npcs about the BP
Tried it before my normie friend didn’t understand it and brushed it off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and Clark69
Told a friend and he says personality only matters

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
The blackpill is just the obvious truth but sounds autistic, most normies aren't hard to convince

I convinced my chadlite friend with complete ease, average people will cope perhaps, but moggers and subhumans know it in their heart already

• +1
The blackpill is just the obvious truth but sounds autistic, most normies aren't hard to convince
Ya just don’t use any psl retarted autism terms, use normal terms

Ya just don’t use any psl retarted autism terms, use normal terms
I'm 5"6 so explain the blackpill would just come across heavy as an excuse or personal grudge against the world would not be good for me :lul:

• +1
I'm 5"6 so explain the blackpill would just come across heavy as an excuse or personal grudge against the world would not be good for me :lul:
Ya you’re right, people will use anything to justify their already subconiosus hatred towards you.

Yes I’ve done it before back in hs

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
I tried doing it in 2021 when I first got blackpilled, but it was to no avail. The same people I tried to speak the truth to now accept lookism and use looksmaxxing terminology, just because it got popular. Absolute sheep