Iron
U could prob Botox upturned but Idk abt downturn

Upturned

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Braindeadautist, greycel and 3 others
Upturned definitwly

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Braindeadautist, greycel and 2 others
Downturned ig. I have a slightly upturned nose and some people say it caps me at mtn. So downturned mogs?

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
It depends on the rest of the face but I think down turned is a major failo with women
I don't know exactly what you guys mean by upturned and down turned.

Which is mine?

IMG 20240531 113854

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
It really depends on the face, Can't imagine an mongoloid or negroid skull with a caucasoid nose. Then it looks uncanny

It's none, it's in the middle which is good
So they're both undesirable? Basically this thread is asking folks to pick their poison?

An upturned nose looks like Miss Piggy and a downturned nose looks like a stereotypical Jew?

• +1
Reactions: emo
So they're both undesirable? Basically this thread is asking folks to pick their poison?

An upturned nose looks like Miss Piggy and a downturned nose looks like a stereotypical Jew?
That's what it is basically

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
It really depends on the face, Can't imagine a mongoloid or negroid skull with a caucasoid nose. Then it looks uncanny
Literally ascends them especially most Asian males look at Miura or Pacheco

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
If they're both failos I'd rather have a down turned nose. Because it's more dominant looking than upturned. I'd rather look like a sneaky Turk or Jew than a submissive little miss Piggy any day.

I've spent too much time in Asia and have seen too many horrors of upturned noses.

I have a small nose for a nigger but it's fucking upturned like a foid.

Down for sure. I can't risk getting botched by a rhino just to get a downturned nose as I already have a nice bridge and projection.

@Blackgymmax is it worth the risk ? Won't I look uncanny with white nose and baboon features ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back