Would you guys say copywriting or making Youtube videos would be a better side hustle?

RoadtoCurryChad

RoadtoCurryChad

Iron
So after a couple of hours of research, I have found these two methods to be the best side hustles that are applicable to me but I cant decide what route to go down. If any of yall have experience with either please help this broke curry to not be so broke.

Copywriting
- takes time to learn but once you have the hang of it you don't have to recreate anything and might be able to outsource it.

Youtube
- have to learn all the skills to make a video then you can eventually outsource them out
- if your channel gets big enough you can get multiple streams of revenue unlike copywriting

Copywriting is wonderful cuz with it you'll develop many other skills, sales and outreach. YT is a pretty oversaturated market and I'd choose copywriting. I made about $2.5k from 4 different clients and it is something to look into

Copywriting is wonderful cuz with it you'll develop many other skills, sales and outreach. YT is a pretty oversaturated market and I'd choose copywriting. I made about $2.5k from 4 different clients and it is something to look into
Do you have to set up a business (LLC, website etc)?
How much time would you say you have to put in to learn the skill?

I think YT is how I might go about it b/c I don't have time to commit everything towards copywriting and YT videos can make me money long term.

I think YT is what might work best for me thats all.

Do you have to set up a business (LLC, website etc)?
How much time would you say you have to put in to learn the skill?

I think YT is how I might go about it b/c I don't have time to commit everything towards copywriting and YT videos can make me money long term.

I think YT is what might work best for me thats all.
Yea Idk about the LLC cuz I was freelancing and I had my 'company' based out of Dubai with the help of a contact (no taxxxxx) but make a website and I'd advise ten hours a week for learning and 5 hours for cold emailing. YT is fine but it gets a lot of luck and skill to go big but you could do TikTok affiliate marketing as thats much faster.

If all of that fails move to New York and start High ticket Sales and that would be the easiest way to 100K

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
If you could manufacture girlfriends you'd be rich.

If all of that fails move to New York and start High ticket Sales and that would be the easiest way to 100K
yea thanks bro. I'm not trying to make hundreds of thousands of dollars rn if I do great, just wanna make some side money so I don't have hardcore wage slave. After I get through college and shit then im gonna hard-core moneymax.

How can I get started in copywriting? Any good YouTubers to follow? And where can I find clients for copywriting?

Both saturated and shit, don’t bother.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Oh ur one of those poor, low iq Andrew Tate dick riders. You’ll never see 5 figures in ur life keep coping “brokie”
Nigga I made 15k in total you are the fag rn

Nigga I made 15k in total you are the fag rn
LOL what a pathetic larp, even then such a minuscule amount that you need to brag about is even more pathetic 🥱

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
LOL what a pathetic larp, even then such a minuscule amount that you need to brag about is even more pathetic 🥱
Nigga that was in 4 months what have you done in four months other than rotting in your basement

Nigga that was in 4 months what have you done in four months other than rotting in your basement
15k is pocket change mate I spent more on Uber taxis 👌. You are some cringe 16 year old Andrew Tate cock muncher, go get a job it’ll pay more.

15k is pocket change mate I spent more on Uber taxis 👌. You are some cringe 16 year old Andrew Tate cock muncher, go get a job it’ll pay more.
Nigga I have a part time job TRW is way better go cry to your discord kitten🤣

Nigga I have a part time job TRW is way better go cry to your discord kitten🤣
“TRW is way better” - 🤓🤓🤓

Keep sucking Andrews cock you’ll never see more than 50k in ur entire life.

Just work as a callboy, HT Normie is enough and they charge up to 500€ for two hours where I live.

do youtube and tiktok, content creation and once you have audience find a way to monitize

I wouldnt do copywriting, oversaturated and AI exists and will continue to improve

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
yo pm me pics and how/what to do i need to help my poor family

So after a couple of hours of research, I have found these two methods to be the best side hustles that are applicable to me but I cant decide what route to go down. If any of yall have experience with either please help this broke curry to not be so broke.

Copywriting
- takes time to learn but once you have the hang of it you don't have to recreate anything and might be able to outsource it.

Youtube
- have to learn all the skills to make a video then you can eventually outsource them out
- if your channel gets big enough you can get multiple streams of revenue unlike copywriting
Get diplomas
Get education
Get mindless zombie ape paper that gives the human resources department unquenchable wet erections
Sell your ass to corporate

Thats the only viable future for the Son of Man