would you guys undergo any hardmaxx of your choice completely for free and great results but you have to endure the entire surgery

axttt_

axttt_

shortcel
hypothetically u can have any surgery you would like free and amazing results but you have to feel the entire surgery with no pain killers or numbing whatsoever would you do it

Last edited:
tough one. some men committed suicide after not getting any sort of anesthesia during medical surgeries. the trauma rendered them paranoid and so frightened that they couldnt sleep

and that's from medical surgeries, i cant imagine being conscious during Lefort II where they rip your face out and reconstruct it piece by piece for an hour plus

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clqs, greycel and axttt_
Free otoplasty :Comfy:

Free modified lefort 3 with ccw rotation

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
id sell my soul bloodline and penis to have every surgery possible for free and get amazing results and ascend garaunteed

tough one. some men committed suicide after not getting any sort of anesthesia during medical surgeries. the trauma rendered them paranoid and so frightened that they couldnt sleep

and that's from medical surgeries, i cant imagine being conscious during Lefort II where they rip your face out and reconstruct it piece by piece for an hour plus
true but ur basically guaranteed to ascend a significant amount

fakecel if you wouldn't ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: axttt_ and Sodoku
out of every possible surgery u take a otoplasty
yeah cause the forum is mostly indians and they mostly had bad eye area

out of every possible surgery u take a otoplasty
Nigga I don't wanna have to endure massive pain, also an otoplasty and rhino is pretty much all I really need.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Undereye fat grafts if they go perfectly is insane

And won't hurt too bad