Would you have any qualms about cucking an acquaintance?

Darkeningstar

Darkeningstar

Dark
Thread.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I wouldn't do that. It's just not me.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I wouldn't do that. It's just not me.
It's something I have often thought about, never done. It came to my mind because a little while ago I left the house and a girl and a boy were walking by. And she had her eyes fixed on me.

• +1
It's something I have often thought about, never done. It came to my mind because a little while ago I left the house and a girl and a boy were walking by. And she had her eyes fixed on me.
I experienced the same. The girlfriend of a friend was staring at me, her eyes shining. I'm not good-looking. She had previously told me I remind her of some boy that she knows, and it seems like the boy is handsome in her eyes, hence the connection. I don't want anything to do with her, as I'm not a mate-poacher.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I experienced the same. The girlfriend of a friend was staring at me, her eyes shining. I'm not good-looking. She had previously told me I remind her of some boy that she knows, and it seems like the boy is handsome in her eyes, hence the connection. I don't want anything to do with her, as I'm not a mate-poacher.
Agree.
I don't know if it's because I have problems trusting people, because it has never happened to me, but several times I had the feeling that someone I knew had warlike thoughts of this kind.

• +1