Would you have children with a short woman?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I posted this in a so-called red pill community and my thread was blocked. Maybe I'll get some constructive feedback here, even though most of the users here are anything but constructive, but hope dies last.

Suppose you are in an LTR with a wonderful woman, she fulfills all the "Red Pill" or "manosphere" checklists that make a good woman with praise. She is beautiful, exactly your type and the relationship is going very well, let's say "the one in a million" - wife material. Let's say she is very short ~5'1", she could probably be the twin sister of Becky G. But her height does not diminish her attractiveness in your eyes.
You and she have the desire to start a family one day. Would her height be a flaw for you? Because there is a risk that if you have a son, he could become very short. I'm not saying you have to be tall to live a good life as a man. But let's be honest, men of 5'5" have it extremely hard in western countries, where I live the average is 5'11" (Germany). He will feel pain and his pain will be the pain of his parents. Everyone wants happy children.
Genetics are not calculable, it's a lottery. Parts of the father, parts of the mother, and bang, there's the new man. And with one short parent, there is a risk that a potential son will inherit the height on his maternal side. It's like Russian roulette with an extra bullet. It doesn't matter if one is 5'9", 6' or 6'7", it's a fucking lottery. I know of families with a 6" father and a 5' mother in which the son also became 6' (lucky in the genetic lottery). And i also know a 6'7" dutch guy with a 5' asian wife and a 5'5" son.
Just look at Will Smith for example, he is 6'2", his wife 5' and his son 5'7" (unlucky in the genetic lottery).
I am in exactly such a situation and would like to hear your opinion.
The thoughts about it are destroying me. On the one hand she is a fantastic woman, on the other hand the risk of putting a potential son in a bad state is harsh to me.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 3202 and Chadelite
I understand that I should think about my offspring and stuff, but I obviously want to have children with the foid I love, and it so happens that foids that I love are not very tall. Call me bluepilled or whatever but thats my opinion

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Freddo, Deleted member 39 and 7 others
Bro if she’s literally perfect but has a height failo just start a family, and the monitor your children’s growth, get them to swim a lot during developmental years, and if they’re starting to fall behind in growth, supplement their diet or straight up get the doctor to prescribe HGH, this really isn’t that much of a problem. Height is only a problem for men who have stopped growing.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 39 and 5 others
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
OP how tall are you and how tall is she?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I have the same doubt, but I would try anyway.
I would create it in a way that gets taller, like swimming, Hgh.
But I wouldn't forgive myself if he was less than 5'9.

OP how tall are you and how tall is she?
I am like 5'11" she is a 5'1" stunning Latina.
Her family is in principle quite short, my family is average and some are taller than average (sister 5'9, "grandpa 6'3"
when he was still in good posture)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3202 and Golden Glass
My wife is 5'2
Daughters are 5'2 and 5'3 (still growing)
I am 6'

My Father 5'6 / Mother 5'2 / Bro 5'8

If I had a son, I would have helped him better than I did for myself 30 years ago with that in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Bro if she’s literally perfect but has a height failo just start a family, and the monitor your children’s growth, get them to swim a lot during developmental years, and if they’re starting to fall behind in growth, supplement their diet or straight up get the doctor to prescribe HGH, this really isn’t that much of a problem. Height is only a problem for men who have stopped growing.
^^This minus swimming. Swimming in chlorinated water (so all pools) significantly decreases testosterone, especially during developmental years and puberty.

You can also do plenty of research on prenatal T, and try to have a cooperative effort with your partner to make sure your son has high prenatal T, though if you do this and it turns out it’s a girl, you will likely have created a future lesbian or daughter who will become a trans man

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alvik, MandibularCel, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
P.S.: And 30 years ago, at 14 yo, I was already bp af on height and looks.

And I don't like tall women.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
My wife is 5'2
I am 6'

Lottery win!

I saw a 6'7" dutch guy before a week with his 5' asian wife. Their son was 5'5" or something like that and he was 100% the son of both of them.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
Lottery win!

I saw a 6'7" dutch guy before a week with his 5' asian wife. Their son was 5'5" or something like that and he was 100% the son of both of them.
Not so much lucky.
I did what I had to do to get to 6' back in the 80s.
Natural ways.
And I could have done better with what I know NOW.
Still, I gained one inch recently.

Lottery win!

The son was really unlucky, my mother is 5'2 and my fathef 6'2 and I'm 6'1, usually the father's height is more important.

I would have kids with a short girl, since being short is ideal for women at least in my opinion, plus I'm tall so my kid won't be a dwarf. I wouldn't if the girl is below 4'11

I am pretty lucky then. Mother is 150 cm and father 168. I ended up with 175 barefoot. Maybe ill grow a couple of inches, because im 16.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
I'm 6'5 so it's very unlikely for my future children to be short so if I really loved her then yes but I'd still prefer for the mother to be 5'8+

just get them to drink a lot of milk or something srs

Yes retard. I'd feed my kids 200g protein a day, no sugar, feed them liver and shit, make them swim, wrestle, and lift, teach them manly shit, no games, basketball, inject them with military grade hgh, etc. etc. Or we can adopt some kid

^^This minus swimming. Swimming in chlorinated water (so all pools) significantly decreases testosterone, especially during developmental years and puberty.

You can also do plenty of research on prenatal T, and try to have a cooperative effort with your partner to make sure your son has high prenatal T, though if you do this and it turns out it’s a girl, you will likely have created a future lesbian or daughter who will become a trans man
Are saltwater pools redpilled? I've dreamed of being wealthy enough to have one ngl

Health risks to hgh

• So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
wont have children bc risk of having daughter too high

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23865 and Germania
you're retarded if you say no.

if you want tall kids just make sure you feed them a shit ton of protein till they hit puberty and once they do just use HGH/GHRP & a GHRH on them.

Not really attracted to short girls - 5'7 - 5'9 is the sweet range for me.

Are saltwater pools redpilled? I've dreamed of being wealthy enough to have one ngl
It's a common misconception that saltwater pools don't have chlorine :/

Dream to be wealthy enough to live near a beautiful ocean, lake or river to swim in

In the meantime, supplement with iodine if you swim in a pool.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and LordNorwood
My wife is 5'2
I am 6'

If I had a son, I would have helped him better than I did for myself 30 years ago with that in mind.
Lol I'd never expect to see someone with kids being a member here.

OP tbh I don't have any reproducing plans but I wouldn't worry so much about it. If you take care of the development environment of your kid he may even end up taller than you.

• +1
Reactions: Germania