Would you have done it?

O

one job away

Kraken
So I was with my friends in a club and we were on Search for some ketamine. It was a spontaneous idea so we wasnt prepared. Either way we was asking around and some dudes had ketamine but they didn’t sell. Later on one dude of them comes to me and wants to see my dick in exchange for some ketamine.

At that time I was already high af on molly so my dick was super tiny. To protect my ego I rejected that offer. What would you have done? I think I wouldn’t have done it even if I was normal sized in that moment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, germanlooks and FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and one job away
literally one blow job away

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, germanlooks, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
stomp the faggot into a coma, take the ketamine and sell it so tome druggie loser faggot

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
So I was with my friends in a club and we were on Search for some ketamine. It was a spontaneous idea so we wasnt prepared. Either way we was asking around and some dudes had ketamine but they didn’t sell. Later on one dude of them comes to me and wants to see my dick in exchange for some ketamine.

At that time I was already high af on molly so my dick was super tiny. To protect my ego I rejected that offer. What would you have done? I think I wouldn’t have done it even if I was normal sized in that moment.
I would have assumed you'd be 7x5.25 based on your face and height.

You could have stretched it a bit before showing it to him

• +1
I would have assumed you'd be 7x5.25 based on your face and height.

You could have stretched it a bit before showing it to him
That’s actually pretty accurate jfl. I’m pretty much dead on 7x5.25

The thing is on amphetimes your dick shrinks to super tiny. It’s like when it’s very cold outside your dick shrinks. That’s why it was small

That’s actually pretty accurate jfl. I’m pretty much dead on 7x5.25

The thing is on amphetimes your dick shrinks to super tiny. It’s like when it’s very cold outside your dick shrinks. That’s why it was small
I think you are this long bone pressed. But you probably aren't much shorter non bone-pressed as you are lean. I estimated it based on how high T your face looks and height as dick size is correlated with T levels and HGH.

I am much smaller than you like 6.4x4.8. I am gonna try dickmaxxing once I get my own place. You should try getting to 7.5 x 5.5 as well. This is supposedly the ideal size for most women.

You couldn't have shrunk so much though unless you are a grower. Even in cold weather, I don't shrink that much especially if I stretched the same day. One reason not to do drugs. Along with alcohol and cigarettes, they are useless copes.

I think you are this long bone pressed. But you probably aren't much shorter non bone-pressed as you are lean. I estimated it based on how high T your face looks and height as dick size is correlated with T levels and HGH.

I am much smaller than you like 6.4x4.8. I am gonna try dickmaxxing once I get my own place. You should try getting to 7.5 x 5.5 as well. This is supposedly the ideal size for most women.

You couldn't have shrunk so much though unless you are a grower. Even in cold weather, I don't shrink that much especially if I stretched the same day.
Bro. You don’t know what amphetamines are?

Amphetamines is drugs. Like meth is an amphetamine. On Amphetamine if you take too much your dick shrinks. It’s hardly possible to find it jfl

Amphetamines is drugs. Like meth is an amphetamine. On Amphetamine if you take too much your dick shrinks. It’s hardly possible to find it jfl
Yeah. I know but I never figured they would instantly shrink your dick.

You couldn't have shrunk so much though unless you are a grower. Even in cold weather, I don't shrink that much especially if I stretched the same day. One reason not to do drugs. Along with alcohol and cigarettes, they are useless copes.
On a side node. That text was giga autistic jfl

I don't why you wanna cope with drugs. If you were a 5'5" subhuman currycel with no job living on the streets, then yeah cope with drugs all you want. But you probably get quite a bit of dopamine from people treating you well.

Yeah. I know but I never figured they would instantly shrink your dick.
Not instantly. They can be used for sex as well if you take just a bit. But if you do too much at once then it shrinks. It goes back to normal after a few hours ofc.

I don't why you wanna cope with drugs. If you were a 5'5" subhuman currycel with no job living on the streets, then yeah cope with drugs all you want. But you probably get quite a bit of dopamine from people treating you well.
Bro no one is coping with drugs. At a party you take them to have a great party.

On a side node. That text was giga autistic jfl
You deny the dickpill? Thing is women are gonna expect you to be above average based on your appearance. If you had 5x4 inch dick, it'd failo you hard. Tbh you should wear an extender and use a bathmate. You just need a tiny bit more size to be ideal. If you can get to 8x6, that'd be awesome. You'd dickmog most dudes of your looks level. Dick is important to keep those stacies you want.

• +1
I wouldn’t have done it even if my flaccid was huge jfl.
What kind of weirdo asks for something like this

• Woah
You deny the dickpill? Thing is women are gonna expect you to be above average based on your appearance. If you had 5x4 inch dick, it'd failo you hard. Tbh you should wear an extender and use a bathmate. You just need a tiny bit more size to be ideal. If you can get to 8x6, that'd be awesome. You'd dickmog most dudes of your looks level. Dick is important to keep those stacies you want.
Yeah dickpill is legit. But talking about my dick with other dudes is where i draw the line between maxxing and being gay. To each their own tho.

So you would be egoistic and don’t take one for the team? Remember your friends wanted ketamine

Well. It's sort of like showing off your abs on insta. Imagine you have been dickmaxxing for so long and just got an opportunity to show off your gains. Why wouldn't you?

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and one job away
Well. It's sort of like showing off your abs on insta. Imagine you have been dickmaxxing for so long and just got an opportunity to show off your gains. Why wouldn't you?
@germanlooks i love that logic JFL

Show off your dick gainz nigga :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Yeah dickpill is legit. But talking about my dick with other dudes is where i draw the line between maxxing and being gay. To each their own tho.
Also, important for aesthetics. Imagine a 6 ft muscular ripped 6 PSL dude. He'd look un-harmonious with a small dick. I saw this post where girls were making fun of a gl ripped dude because his dick was too small for the rest of his body.

It is tho right ? I heard penis pumps are a scam
Well. The basic logic isn't incorrect. The penis consists of tissue just like any other part of your body. If you apply a reasonable amount of pressure over time, it will grow albeit slowly.

It just takes time and effort. Like to gain an inch in length, you'd have to hang heavy weights or wear an extender several hours a day for at least a year.

Penis pumps will give you temporary girth. Like 0.75 inches, which lasts for a few hours. Maybe if you used it for a year, you could gain up to 0.5 inch permanently.

I actually did gain like a 0.5 inch in length through basic dickmaxxing techniques like stretching and jelqing. Those were newbie gains though. To grow more, I am gonna need more intense techniques.

Last edited:
Btw @germanlooks also thinks surgery is cope JFL.
Surgery is mostly cope.

Atleast all these small surgeries like eyelid retraction and stuff like that.

Surgeries like HT, bimax, rhino can be legit but in general it’s pretty unlikely to go from ugly to attractive. Chad is born
@germanlooks doesn't believe in looksmaxxing. He thinks PE is cope.
PE is cope

And don’t come with these studies.
Without seeing pictures with identical angles and measurement teqniues Idgaf.

And even if it truly works it’s still problematic because the Risk of injuries are high and for example wearing an extender everyday for months isn’t that great either