Would you implant a chip in your brain if it would make you feel like a superhuman and feeling better than on MDMA 24/7 with no downsides?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Zero Tolerance

Zero Tolerance

Bronze
The chip could function as followed;

Precise Emotional Regulation:

The chip could target specific brain regions responsible for emotional regulation and pleasure (such as the nucleus accumbens and prefrontal cortex), providing a finely tuned level of euphoria without triggering tolerance or dependence.By carefully managing the release of neurotransmitters and maintaining a healthy balance of brain chemistry, the chip could sustain a pleasurable state without overwhelming the system or causing long-term harm.

Adaptive Neurostimulation:

Instead of providing constant stimulation, the chip could use feedback from the brain to adapt its stimulation based on the user’s current state. For example, it could modulate its effects during moments of stress, sadness, or boredom, providing bursts of euphoria when needed but allowing the brain to experience a natural range of emotions.This might prevent tolerance and ensure that the person still engages in healthy behaviors and decision-making.

• +1
Reactions: dbva
no, i take my suffering raw and natural, i hate feeling happy

• +1
Reactions: Clqs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back