She looks like she would ruin your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Growth Plate and Tylermax
I would marry her and impregnate her every 10months 😍

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
Is that positive or negative Chad lol
She looks like the type to suck a richfag off in all the right ways just long enough to secure a fat divorce settlement for herself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 17791 and Tylermax
She looks like the type to suck a richfag off in all the right ways just long enough to secure a fat divorce settlement for herself.
Lmao how did you figure out she's a gold digger so easily? I mean she legit travels a lot to Dubai but what made you realize that?

• +1
Reactions: John124
Lmao how did you figure out she's a gold digger so easily? I mean she legit travels a lot to Dubai but what made you realize that?
She just has that look. Positive canthal tilt + glazed over eyes + exaggerated lips add to it. She is forcing herself to look cute/sexy/bubbly but it’s an act. Her expression is totally devoid of sincerity.

High level of deliberate/voluntary facial control is probably a marker for sociopathy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17791
She just has that look. Positive canthal tilt + glazed over eyes + exaggerated lips add to it. She is forcing herself to look cute/sexy/bubbly but it’s an act. Her expression is totally devoid of sincerity.

High level of deliberate/voluntary facial control is probably a marker for sociopathy.
Lmao dude. What's your profession. Psychologist huh?

Lmao dude. What's your profession. Psychologist huh?
No it’s just from me personally having a lot of control over my face muscles which are involuntary for most people. And if you look at the selfie pic you can see her eyes are glazed over and she is manipulating her face. I would guess she is a clinical narcissist.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Tylermax
No it’s just from me personally having a lot of control over my face muscles which are involuntary for most people. And if you look at the selfie pic you can see her eyes are glazed over and she is manipulating her face. I would guess she is a clinical narcissist.
Teach me more chad

small boobs are ideal, perfect body tbh
E3D9D44E BD8B 4F75 9687 400C5FB0A067

• Love it
I don't really have any urge to impregnate her tbh. Would love to cuddle with her.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Genuinely so abused I’d rather breed my LTB ex gf (oneitis)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax, thereallegend and Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Tylermax