Would you keep a kid with a disability like downsyndrome?

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
For me personally, I just couldn’t do it.

I think it’s immoral and useless bringing them into the world. Both parties will suffer immensely.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 48689, iblamechico and 10 others
How will they suffer? people with with Down syndrome are legit retarded and don’t really struggle much because they’re taken care of lol what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Frankiks2, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
keep it if it's female

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, iblamechico, Frankiks2 and 8 others
if euthanising them isn't an option then id raise them. unless i already have 1 child or more normal kids then im not bothering

how do u go about getting rid of them tho. are you legally allowed to say "i dont want this child because hes a down syndrome, here government, you take him" is that actually allowed? or is it allowed but you have to make up a reason like "i cant look after him cuz of stress/time blahblahblah"

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and LooksThinker
Might give to adoption, but I'm not murdering kids

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer, CarrotMaxxer and 4 others
How will they suffer? people with with Down syndrome are legit retarded and don’t really struggle much because they’re taken care of lol what
they also don't get bullied, kinda mogs being an incel

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, LooksThinker and ElTruecel
yeah but their lives are pointless. complete waste of time and energy looking after them.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Gilbert_Durandal, JoshuaG and 3 others
Are you kidding???

They get bullied their entire life and mocked. And you have the burden of looking after them for your entire life. It’s shit for everyone involved

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Frankiks2, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Are you kidding???

They get bullied their entire life and mocked. And you have the burden of looking after them for your entire life. It’s shit for everyone involved
cope, down syndrome kids don't get bullied

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2, TsarTsar444, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
yeah but their lives are pointless. complete waste of time and energy looking after them.
Exactly. As the carer or parent you sacrifice your life to look after them, and for what?

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Exactly. As the carer or parent you sacrifice your life to look after them, and for what?
you can hire ppl to do that for you besides ppl with down syndrome are genuinely happy. they are stupid but they are happy so I'd let them live

if euthanising them isn't an option then id raise them. unless i already have 1 child or more normal kids then im not bothering

how do u go about getting rid of them tho. are you legally allowed to say "i dont want this child because hes a down syndrome, here government, you take him" is that actually allowed? or is it allowed but you have to make up a reason like "i cant look after him cuz of stress/time blahblahblah"
Depends where you live. In the Uk you can do it if the kid will suffer from a mental OR physical abnormality

you can hire ppl to do that for you besides ppl with down syndrome are genuinely happy. they are stupid but they are happy so I'd let them live
Lol hire aka spend a ridiculous amount of money for no reason. Fuck that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, aspiringexcel and PsychoDsk
Are you kidding???

They never get bullied lol what are u on about have u actually ever known any kid with Down syndrome? They don’t even take regular classes with regular people how would they get bullied :lul: :lul: nobody messes with them irl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, aspiringexcel and PsychoDsk
If it was halal yes..

Lol hire aka spend a ridiculous amount of money for no reason. Fuck that
true but they're still your responsibility boyo, once they're conceived, you have to take care of them. It's your job as a man

They never get bullied lol are u on about have u actually ever known any kid with Down syndrome? They don’t even take regular classes with regular people how would they get bullied :lul: :lul: nobody messes with them irl
yeah idk what he talking about, the down syndrome kids never got bullied by a popular kid cause it's very frounded opon maybe it's cause he lives in UK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and ElTruecel
true but they're still your responsibility boyo, once they're conceived, you have to take care of them. It's your job as a man
Nah bro it’s not. In the uk it’s legal to abort them. I ain’t doing all that fuck that I wanna live my life not looking after someone else

Wouldn’t see the expectations of how they treat them being different in any western country tbh. @anthony111553

yeah idk what he talking about, the down syndrome kids never got bullied by a popular kid cause it's very frounded opon maybe it's cause he lives in UK
Uk kids are brutal they don’t give a fuck the easy targets get bullied

• +1
Reactions: plukee
What’s halah I’m not muslim
Basically permissible
NGL I wouldn't want a kid with down syndrome at all I'd probably kill myself

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 30037
Of course I would
Im loyal and always was the best at looking after my sick relatives, for drugs in return

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Nope I'm a Christian now. No killing. Jesús is prolly coming back 2033.

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG
Basically permissible
NGL I wouldn't want a kid with down syndrome at all I'd probably kill myself
It’s legal in the uk to abort kids who will be born with mental or physical abnormalities but it’s a big debate

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Of course I would
Im loyal and always was the best at looking after my sick relatives, for drugs in return
Of course you would keep em?

It’s legal in the uk to abort kids who will be born with mental or physical abnormalities but it’s a big debate
isn't it legal to abort a kid who will be normal so what's the debate

down syndrome kids are cool asl, like the chicken burgahh guy
maybe if its a severe disability and they'd confined to a machine with little to no brain activity

isn't it legal to abort a kid who will be normal so what's the debate
They think it’s morally wrong and evil or whatever idk and it’s only legal for socio economic reasons not everyone can do it

down syndrome kids are cool asl, like the chicken burgahh guy
maybe if its a severe disability and they'd confined to a machine with little to no brain activity
So you’d be willing to give up your life for no reason to look after a kid with a disability? You’re crazy I’d never do that

Well maybe there's no point in bringing them if they're useless and a just a waste of everything but it feels morally wrong..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JoshuaG, try2beme and CarrotMaxxer
So you’d be willing to give up your life for no reason to look after a kid with a disability? You’re crazy I’d never do that
down syndrome kids are not as high maintenance as you think

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 30037
Free high quality raw organs and blood
Human meat is the healthiest btw especially baby which has anti aging effects

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, try2beme and Deleted member 30037
Ofc not

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 30037
The kid probably won't suffer but I probably would abort

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 30037
down syndrome kids are not as high maintenance as you think
You’re crazy lmao. You’re stuck with them for the rest of your life they can’t do anything alone without supervision

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Maybe in the future they can be thrown into a govt. VR happiness cyber realm and be forgetten about it.

You’re crazy lmao. You’re stuck with them for the rest of your life they can’t do anything alone without supervision
Down syndrome kids can live by themselves.
Tbf though I would be against the idea of aborting if my wife was very much against keeping it

• +1
No

• +1