Would you kys if you knew you'd never have sex again?

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Explain

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
"again"
Mogs me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: john2, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 16369 and 8 others
Honestly I'd be cool then tbh. I'd just take my mind off women entirely and be able to chill.

• +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 18814 and Deleted member 27213
Honestly I'd be cool then tbh. I'd just take my mind off women entirely and be able to chill.
Take the Guts AVI back NOW! I never want to see that disgusting acromegaly monster again.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Take the Guts AVI back NOW! I never want to see that disgusting acromegaly monster again.
Everyone hates this pfp. But it fits my name better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 22124
How do you chill? I'm learning to take it more easy these days and not have such high expectations for myself and the world.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and LampPostPrime
Fuck that face, Guts was so fitting.
I'll change it after a while, probably a new guts pic tho.
Damn 3 people have told me I'm the guts guy on here now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and HarrierDuBois
I'll change it after a while, probably a new guts pic tho.
Damn 3 people have told me I'm the guts guy on here now
Change now.
The Guts Workout – Be a Game Character

• +1
How do you chill? I'm learning to take it more easy these days and not have such high expectations for myself and the world.
Depends on your personality. Personally I don't really need to be around other people much but I'm greedy and always want the best of the best. The latter is why I looksmax
I'd just be able to resign myself to a good life tbh. Think about it, no worries. There are certain jobs you can work remote. Just living in a cabin far away from most people, playing games, relaxing all day, not worrying about skin and diet and all that. It'd be a nice life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hueless, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 22124 and 1 other person
Depends on your personality. Personally I don't really need to be around other people much but I'm greedy and always want the best of the best. The latter is why I looksmax
I'd just be able to resign myself to a good life tbh. Think about it, no worries. There are certain jobs you can work remote. Just living in a cabin far away from most people, playing games, relaxing all day, not worrying about skin and diet and all that. It'd be a nice life.
I think I would feel so much better if I didn't care at all about woman, the chance of having sex makes me "worried" if I just put in my mind that I don't care anymore or if I simply couldn't anymore I would not care at all, it would be like a burden that goes away

• +1
I think I would feel so much better if I didn't care at all about woman, the chance of having sex makes me "worried" if I just put in my mind that I don't care anymore or if I simply couldn't anymore I would not care at all, it would be like a burden that goes away
Yeah I agree. There's also a difference between when you've had sex before and when you haven't tbh. When you're not a virgin and know you can get it again, you're left kind of frustrated because on one hand you CAN have sex, but on the other it's not really with any stacies (jfl at even finding one). It eventually feels kinda meaningless, but it's still in the back of your mind. If you sort of mentally accept that sex is no longer a factor, and it's completely out of the equation, then your mindset changes completely. Masturbate when you're horny and then just put no effort into girls etc lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18814
Yeah I agree. There's also a difference between when you've had sex before and when you haven't tbh. When you're not a virgin and know you can get it again, you're left kind of frustrated because on one hand you CAN have sex, but on the other it's not really with any stacies (jfl at even finding one). It eventually feels kinda meaningless, but it's still in the back of your mind. If you sort of mentally accept that sex is no longer a factor, and it's completely out of the equation, then your mindset changes completely. Masturbate when you're horny and then just put no effort into girls etc lol.
Sounds like a dream ngl, my libido are my chains in this life

I would reach nirvana or ilumination or transcendency if it wasn't for pussy not even joking

• +1
""""""Again"""""""" haahhahaahahaha funny motherfucker :ROFLMAO:

• +1
No. Not everything is about sex.