Would you leave your wife if she did this?

Rhinoplastyordie

Rhinoplastyordie

Bald is beautiful

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Izkormvacha, 5'7 zoomer, DarkAscender and 2 others
This guy is such a cuck holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, Izkormvacha and imthesupremecel
if my wife did this she wouldn't live long enough to see the next sunset
353BCDEA 329D 4B76 89E5 56D69C0958F7

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, uksucks, Suns9999 and 7 others
Just the fact that she'd probably leave her husband for him in a second if she got the chance

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, imthesupremecel and Rhinoplastyordie
She's getting her fucking head blown off if she ever even mentions Chad with a smile on her face
she is getting tortured in Mexican cartel style if she dares to even look at someone more attractive than me:feelsree:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Suns9999, Clown Show and 1 other person
Just the fact that she'd probably leave her husband for him in a second if she got the chance
Obviously bro

She's very clearly only with him for money, attention, and because she couldn't do any better. A lot of women are like this sadly. Some aren't though so it's not over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, imthesupremecel, Ghoulish and 1 other person
IMG 2889

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, Rhinoplastyordie and imthesupremecel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, PlayersGetPlayed and Rhinoplastyordie
she is getting tortured in Mexican cartel style if she dares to even look at someone more attractive than me:feelsree:
She's getting skinned then showered in hydrochloric acid if she refuses to wear the clothes i tell her to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Clown Show and imthesupremecel
Is youre mom one then?
yes she cheated on my dad 2 times :lul: foids are evil creatures and I dont have any respect for any women except my grandma

Around 15% are good, honest, kind people.

85% should be put down though.
where did you get these numbers from? in that case incels wouldn't exist if 15% of foids would date ugly guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, vratisevojvodo and Rhinoplastyordie
'' muh so what my celebrity crush lives far away it's nothing '' :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, imthesupremecel and Rhinoplastyordie
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Rhinoplastyordie and imthesupremecel
she would literally walk out of your wedding if he showed up
and still tell you some bs like "you'll forever have a special place in my heart" that happened to me still not over it

• JFL
  • +1
where did you get these numbers from? in that case incels wouldn't exist if 15% of foids would date ugly guys
I'm not saying that this 15% exclusively date incels. They can't defy their evolutionary want to be with the most physically commanding man.

But unlike the other 85%, they treat incels with respect, and understand their predicament, at least partially.

My mum wouldn't bully an incel looking nigga. She would treat them with kindness, joke around with them. But she wouldn't fucking date them as there is no reason to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and imthesupremecel
and still tell you some bs like "you'll forever have a special place in my heart" that happened to me still not over it
bro ngl some foid told me this words , we texted and I spontaneously mentioned smh about basketball and she said how she would do it :lul:.. I immediately blocked her ofc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and imthesupremecel
I'm not saying that this 15% exclusively date incels. They can't defy their evolutionary want to be with the most physically commanding man.

But unlike the other 85%, they treat incels with respect, and understand their predicament, at least partially.

My mum wouldn't bully an incel looking nigga. She would treat them with kindness, joke around with them. But she wouldn't fucking date them as there is no reason to.
hahahaha 15% treat incels with respect hahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Rhinoplastyordie
I would leave for the screaming alone. Is she retarded or something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, imthesupremecel and Suns9999
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and Suns9999
all girls in the west do this no matter what so i you dont want your wife to do this marry a girl from the middle east or sum

• JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
all girls in the west do this no matter what so i you dont want your wife to do this marry a girl from the middle east or sum
They're even more subhuman🤣🤣🤣