would you let a big black guy rape your daughter?

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
Get all my cousins and exterminate his entire family. Raping all his women and killing them afterwards in big genocides while keeping him a hostage for torture. What happened in my country 40 years ago in religious war.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 30892, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Get all my cousins and exterminate his entire family. Raping all his women and killing them afterwards in big genocides while keeping him a hostage for torture. What happened in my country 40 years ago in religious war.
What are you even saying? are you high off fin you bald ass nigga :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, Nick.Harte, Looks234 and 1 other person
What are you even saying? are you high off fin you bald ass nigga :forcedsmile:
I'm saying what I would do if someone raped My daughter in a fictional but realistic senario

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
I'm saying what I would do if someone raped My daughter in a fictional but realistic senario
04296AC2 6BC6 4F69 9373 D727636FA352

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and Baldingman1998
There was actually a South African guy in the news a few years back,he tracked down and murdered his daughter's rapist who was an African tribal. He beat the shit out of him , stripped him of his clothes and burnt him alive in the middle of the street. The father was given life imprisonment for the brutal killing by the south african court tho.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and Deleted member 16369
Amen

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
There was actually a South African guy in the news a few years back,he tracked down and murdered his daughter's rapist who was an African tribal. He beat the shit out of him , stripped him of his clothes and burnt him alive in the middle of the street. The father was given life imprisonment for the brutal killing by the south african court tho.
Shouldve got a 10$ fine and 2 hours jail